*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter 2
  2. Chapter 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243758-Live-Love-Eat/cid/2994723-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2243758
An 18 year old guy changes his lifestyle drastically.
This choice: Chapter 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chapter 2

    by: T
June 10, 2019

You wake up with McDonald’s wrappers in front of your face. You sit up and feel more tired than usual. You remembered you got a few cheeseburgers, fries, and a McFlurry. You went downstairs and saw your mom at the table for breakfast.

“I’m surprised your even hungry after your feast last night,” she said moodily. You sit down and scowl,“I can eat what I want now mom, I’m an adult remember.”

“Whatever, if you get fat don’t say I didn’t warn you. Marcus has been working hard since school ended and you’ve just been playing games and ordering food.”

You just sit there and eat your oatmeal, knowing she’ll always get the last word. You look down and it didn’t really seem like you were gaining weight, you didn’t have abs anymore; but didn’t really have a belly.

After breakfast, you got ready for summer practice. You drove your brother there and got ready just like the last 3 summers. You get out on the field to do some exercises and warm your body up for the first practice.

Near the end, you did a workout that involved carrying a player fireman carry style through an obstacle coarse. You didn’t find a partner until near the end, and saw a lineman who weighed almost 300 lbs. Being your cocky self, you ask to be partners.You put him on your shoulders, and your right leg instantly starts to hurt. You walk forward and something to snapped in your leg and you fell to the ground with him on top of you. You yelled for him to get off and he eventually did, but you were in serious pain.

The medical staff came over and pull you to the side, putting you on a stretcher for further examination. You started to tear up at the fact that your season might be over, but almost a little bit happy that you didn’t have to work out all summer now. You loved football, but knew it wasn’t going anywhere and kind of wanted to enjoy your summer instead of dedicating at all to that.

When you got home your mom consoled you and told you that you were going to come back stronger from this. After you talk to her for dinner, you went up to your room and laid in your bed, just thinking about your future.

The salad you had for dinner didn’t really feel you up, so you decided to get Door Dash again, per usual for the last week or so. You saw there was a huge meat-stacked burger from Chili’s, you thought you might as well try it. You got extra fries with a milk shake as well. You were still dedicated to football, but also wanted to have the best summer yet since the last three all you did was that.

You got the food and took it up to your room, closing and locking your door behind you. You take a bite out of the burger and your senses explode. Eating it takes away all the pain you felt earlier, and kind of clears your head in a way. You finish everything in under a half hour. Laying back in your bed with a huge stomach ache.

Nevertheless, it was one of the best burgers you’d ever had. You definitely plan on getting it again soon. You were starting to get used to this lifestyle of ordering food every day and knew it wasn’t healthy, but knew it was gunna be hard to stop. You tell yourself that tomorrow you will, and maybe just slow down on ordering so much.

You have the following choice:

1. Chapter 3

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243758-Live-Love-Eat/cid/2994723-Chapter-2