*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244955-A-Big-St-Patrick-Celebration
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2244955
You and your friends celebrate St Patrick day with a hat that can change your size

You and your friends celebrate St Patrick day with a hat that can change your size

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This interactive is the sequel of my story
https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216124-A-big-St-Patricks-celebra...
You are Lucas and you celebrate St Patrick days with your friends Alexis, Thomas and Valentin. After being shrunk by a hat you decide to use it to have fun.
-------------
Some rules:
•Mostly men, if you want to add a chapter with woman please leave an option to stay with only men
•No child, the character have to be at least 18 y.o
•Don't kill Lucas, Alexis, Thomas or Valentin but you can kill any other character
•Anything else is allowed
~~~~~~~~~~
About the character
• Alexis is childish, he just want to have fun and gross things amuse him. He doesn't think that he could hurt a tiny person. He doesn't mind being tiny as it amuses him too.
• Valentin is amused by gross things too but, unlike Alexis, he is aware that he could hurt a tiny person that's why he's uncomfortable doing it to his friends. He doesn't mind being tiny but he's kinda worried.
• Thomas likes to humiliate others, it's not gross things that amuses him it's doing gross things to others. He doesn't really like being tiny as he feels humiliated but find it a bit funny only if it is with his friends.
• Lucas is a sadistic. He likes the idea that his BO can bother and even torture people. He doesn't like being tiny as it makes him weaker. He doesn't want to torture his friends but it feels too good for him.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244955-A-Big-St-Patrick-Celebration