*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245013-Human-Body-Travel-to-Learn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2245013
A high school field trip of exploring the human body.

A high school field trip of exploring the human body.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You play a high schooler in Mr. Kintobotnik's science class. The class shrinks to microscopic size to learn about the human body, and anything goes.

The four main hosts for the field trip:

Olivia Kutimaso (age 18) - Olivia has long, black hair, and pale-beige skin. She wears a black MTV T-shirt, her jeans are torn up, and she always wears too much perfume. She's really good at chugging soda, has a high metabolism, and believes in aliens and anything supernatural.

Jessie Snowmar (age 18) - Jessie has light-brown hair that goes up to her upper back and tanned skin. She is dressed in a yellow, baggy hoody and capri pants. She's very athletic and a gifted artist.

Brooke Natrilen (age 19) - Brooke has long blonde hair, beige skin, and is dressed in a pink T-shirt and green basketball shorts. She's pansexual, is obsessed with the human body, and has a crush on Anna. She's currently recovering from a cold.

Anna Alaina Lainamurrt (age 19) - Jessie's best friend. She has long, curly, light brown hair that is dyed orange, freckles, and light-beige skin. She's wearing a tie-dye T-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. She's energetic and rather mischievous. She has an enhanced sense of smell, she really like to mess around with her fellow classmates and friends, and she likes to stick her nose into the situation (in other words, literally smell anything she comes across). She doesn't want to admit it, but she's also obsessed with the human body, just like Brooke is.

Other hosts:

Christine Sintelar (age 21) - Olivia's older cousin, from her mother's side of the family. She has brown eyes, beige skin, and long, hazel hair. She's obsessed with the human body, much like Brooke and Anna, and she can swallow an endoscope like a sword swallower

I made this game originally as my final project in my 11th grade programming class. I didn't finish the game, so I referred to it a demo. Years later, I decided to share the game here, now open for people to continue the story.

In the original demo, it was a middle school class, but due to some recent additions to this interactive, I changed it to be a high school class and the main four girls' ages to be young adults.

RULES:

1) Since this is a field trip, make sure Mr. Kintobotnik teaches about the human body during the field trip.
2) The focus is on female hosts.
3) New hosts MUST be 18 years or older!
4) Since the class is learning the human body, keep everything biologically accurate.
5) No gross toilet stuff and no diaper fetish, please!
6) Proper spelling and grammar, please!
7) When introducing new hosts, give a description of their name, their gender, and what they look like.
8) Have fun and go nuts while you're at it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245013-Human-Body-Travel-to-Learn