*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246360-Supernatural-Servitude
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2246360
Supernatural items are used against you. You don't know what, but something is afoot!

Supernatural items are used against you. You don't know what, but something is afoot!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The first couple chapters are a bit longer and are meant to set the foundation for the story. Obviously your chapters do not need to be anywhere near as long. Add to my story, and I will return the favor, if you ask.

Also, feel free to steer the story toward Lisa being the real sorceress.

Main Characters:

Lisa – 40 yrs. old. She works hard and makes sure that her kids are taken care of. Her husband passed years ago, but left a sizeable life insurance policy for you all. She is tired of the constant sibling fights, and so she usually tries to let you resolve it yourselves. If she has to intervene, whoever makes the most fuss usually seems to get their way.

Jennifer – 18 yrs. old. She’s smart, athletic and attractive. She seems to have it all going for her. She is waiting for fate to help her decide whether to go to a university or maybe get a job after summer vacation. She is bossy and likes to get her way.

You/Ryan – 20 yrs. old. Still haven’t figured out what to do with your life. You work a crappy part time job and help pay the bills where you can. Jennifer is always being a brat, so you tease her and pick fights to annoy her for fun.

Other- As you decide. Create your own character and bring them into the world.


Rules:

1. Keep the focus on feet, the occasional shift in focus to another body part may be ok as long as it's done in moderation. The primary focus should be F/M and F/F only.

2. Write a paragraph or two minimum. Nobody wants to read a single sentence.

3. Break up your text and keep it readable. There shouldn’t be a ridiculous amount of typos or walls of text.

4. Only Lisa or Jennifer can use the enchanted items.

5. The spell book is essentially a one item does all tool. The character needs to work their way up to using it in its full capacity. Other items should have some limitations, but anything goes (mind control, shrink, ect,)


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246360-Supernatural-Servitude