*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Good Morning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246771-My-Shrunken-Life-Re-Upload/cid/3011497-Good-Morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2246771
You have been one inch tall since birth. This is your not so normal life.
Chapter #1

Good Morning!

    by: bobob1
You awake to knocking at your bedroom door. You climb out of bed slowly, and out into the hall. You head downstairs and out the back door throughout the kitchen. Then you step out into your actual bedroom. You had just exited your sister's dollhouse, put in your room to keep you safe, due to your one inch size. The dollhouse was where you spent most of your free time, as you always...usually felt safe there. You stood right outside the door to your dollhouse, and the door to your bedroom opened. Your younger sister Claire entered. She was 13, but was remarkably hot for her age. Her breasts were C cup, and still growing, and her ass wasn't too shabby either. She was wearing a short black miniskirt and black V neck, showing off way too much cleavage for a 13 year old. She walked over to the dollhouse and stood right in front of it, peering into it. You eyes slowly made your way up her legs and up to the bottom of her miniskirt, where you saw her pink panties.

"Ben!" She called out. "Where are you?"

"Down here sis!" You yelled up to her. She looked down at you and smiled.

"Hey big bro!" She bent down and picked you up off the floor, holding you in front of her. "Sleep well?"

"I guess so. You?"

"Good. Anyway, mom wants you to wait in our new exchange students bedroom, and greet her when she comes in. Okay?"

"You mean Kim? She doesn't even know me!"

"Mom told her about you. I think she did. Maybe she forgot..."

"Claire." Your sister always got sidetracked.

"Sorry. But still, I'm supposed to take you there." You started to answer, but she was already heading out the door, with you in hand. She went down the hall, and into the guest bedroom. The room was plain, but mom was going to take Kim shopping to decorate it later that day. Claire set you on the bed, and then she plopped down beside you. The force of her sitting down caused you to fly into the air, and then fall down and roll over beside her, where she was causing a indention in the bed. You smacked into the side of her miniskirt, and used her thigh to help yourself stand up. She looked at you and giggled. "Having fun?"

"Not particularly." You answered, struggling to pull yourself up. The indention in the bed was causing you to slip towards her ass. Just then, you heard your mother call for Claire. Claire jumped out of bed, and you went flying again.

"She's here!" Claire cried. She turned back to you. "Be nice to her okay?" Then she darted out of the room.

"Wait! Remember to tell her I'm...small..." You fell silent, as you realized she wouldn't hear you. You sat down, and waited. But you soon got bored. What to do...

You have the following choices:

1. Wait for Kim on the bed.

2. Wait for Kim on the floor.

3. Head out into the hallway.

4. Someone enters. (Not Kim)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246771-My-Shrunken-Life-Re-Upload/cid/3011497-Good-Morning