*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246776-Tales-of-the-Tiny
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2246776
Breakthroughs in size manipulation lead to big adventures

Breakthroughs in size manipulation lead to big adventures

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Dusome family has a reputation among their peers for their outlandish at-home activities. Often, in the dead of night, neighbours have stormed over in a rage because the father of the house; Mr. Richard Dusome, seemed to have no respect for the sleep of others, as he tinkered away in his garage causing all sorts of racket. The neighbours always asked how the others could sleep in that house, only for the same anti-climactic response, "Guess we just got used to it."

You are Adam. An energetic 17 year old boy, son to a brilliant inventor who uses the garage as his workshop and storage for all his creations. Lately, your father has been at it longer than usual. Just what is he cooking up in there?

Richard - dad
Juliet - mom
Amber - 18 year old sister
Scott - 10 year old brother

No rules really. Just be courteous in the additions (one sentence adds, abrupt endings that dont belong, . . . the unwritten rules are the only rules basically)
Read, take it easy. ✌
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246776-Tales-of-the-Tiny