*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248291-Host-to-a-Transformative-Spirit
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Paranormal · #2248291
You like hunting for magic trinkets on the weekends. One day, you find something real.

You like hunting for magic trinkets on the weekends. One day, you find something real.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You and your friends are Brock High School's most official unofficial club, "The Seekers of The Freaky". Of course, most of the other students at the school tend to just think of you all as "The Freaks". Not that you mind. It's fun enough just hanging out, laughing at all the stupid junk that people think is magical.

One day, you and the rest of the Seekers actually find something with supernatural properties. Unfortunately for you, this discovery is made at your expense. Someway, somehow, you get possessed by whatever resides in this artifact, and it quickly reshapes your body into a copy of its own. After that, it begins to go after your friends, and then the rest of your school. Why? Mischief, mayhem, unfinished business...every spirit wants something different.

Will you resist? Will you go along for the ride? That's up for you to decide.

CHARACTERS:

THE SEEKERS:

Derek Mears: You. Eighteen years old and looking towards the horizon of the future, you helped form "The Seekers" in your freshman year. You're generally a level-headed, serious guy, although you have been known to crack a joke every now and then.

Olivia Glenn: Your best friend. Kinda on the nerdy side. She tends to be the funny one. Knowledgeable about all sorts of movies and games and yes, magical history. The Seekers exist mostly because of her, and her fascination with the supernatural.

Tyler Smith: Your other best friend. A hothead. He loves sports, and used to participate in all sorts of athletic events before an injury that left him in a cast for weeks. He believes in this magic stuff almost as much as Olivia.

Rebecca Weathers: She's probably the most popular member of your little group, but that doesn't mean it's clear skies for her, either. She's a preppy dresser who cares little for the rules and for magic. She's mostly only here to hang out with you, who she has a crush on. Not that she'd ever admit it.

Charlie Lin: A bit of a rebel. If you asked him "Why the seekers?", he'd say "Because I couldn't find anything better". But the truth is, he loves the group. They're the best friends he's ever had, and much better company than his family.

THE SPIRITS (Just to start off with, you can add more):

Tabitha the Witch: A take-no-prisoners, no holds barred witch from the '90s who holds no qualms about transforming anything and anyone around her. She's a punk who desires mayhem and only mayhem. The more the merrier. She is also incredibly powerful, her ability far beyond that of most spell casters.

Yuviallus Atheria IV (or Yuvie, for short): Royalty from a distant galactic empire sent here to conquer the planet in the name of her people. She truly believes that everything she sees belongs to her, and she will hear nothing else from anyone on that topic. She wants to populate and repopulate the planet with her species, and enjoy herself while she's at it.

Delphine, Goddess of Joy: An adorably curvy ancient goddess, long forgotten by modern society. She's lost most of her power, but she has just enough to take over a human body and remake it into her avatar. She takes joy in practically everything, and becomes stronger by bringing joy to others-- and gaining worshippers, of course. Her main goal is to experience practically everything modern society has to offer, and to share these experiences with her new friends.

Feel free to add more characters and possessors.

RULES:

No toilet stuff. No one sentence chapters. No endless choice chapters.
That's really about it. Anything else goes.

Have fun!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248291-Host-to-a-Transformative-Spirit