*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249824-Guardians-of-Waterfront-City
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2249824
A prequel to Problem Child

A prequel to Problem Child

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
There are select secret cities throughout the world where people are born with amazing abilities or supernatural powers. Those who were born in these cities are very careful who they allow to learn of or know this secret. This story focuses on Waterfront City in New York state. You will have the option to play hero or ally. This is not a strict how the problem child gang began but a story of how it might have all begun.

Of course, there must be a few rules...

1. Do not kill the main character.

2. All chapters are to be written in first person. (I, me, myself, I'm, etc.) This makes you the main character of the thread you choose.

3. New characters are welcome but I ask you to keep this an original story, avoid using already made up characters (unless if being used in reference ie: he's as strong as Superman(c).

4. Love scenes are allowed but only in general terms... remember the rating +13.

5. The power of the main character you choose must start out weak then grow with new powers surfacing if needed. (No instant super heroes, the character you choose must work up to that over time and practice.)

6. The character you choose must keep their power a secret or be very careful who he or she shares the secret with. In this story, super powered people (super heroes or villains) do not exist. The main character is among the first to surface as far as the world is concerned.

7. The power(s) you chose for your character must be tasteful and believable.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me and ask, I am a reasonable person.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249824-Guardians-of-Waterfront-City