*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250003-Squishy-guy-in-a-small-town
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2250003
Small guy lives his everyday life in a small town

Small guy lives his everyday life in a small town

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Matt, a 12 year old boy who lives in a small town with his family. You never really grew as a young boy and you currently stand as 1 foot tall. You have a fully malleable body, meaning you can be crushed, squashed, melted, molded etc. You will always reform at some point. No one knows yet that you are malleable, not even yourself. You are an average 12 year old, into girls but you dont like to show it, you like video games, movies and sports although you have never been able to participate. Due to your height, you have always been very agile, being able to run very fast and jump very high.


Since you live in a small town, most people know eachother and a lot of households hang out a lot of the time.
Characters:

Family household(You live in an apartment building. There is a small kitchen, a living room, a very cramped bathroom and then 3 bedrooms. You share a bedroom with your brother):
Dad, James, 42. Your dad is a designer working for a company that produces clothing with materials that match your malleable body quite a lot. Your dad is rarely ever home and spends most of his time out of town, close to his factory which is far away. He is very fit and still looks extremely good despite his age.

Stepmom, Kylie, 38. Your mom died when you where very young and therefore your father quickly remarried, so Kylie is almost like a real mother to you. Kylie has an extremely thicc body, with E cups and one of the biggest asses ever. Kylie works at a modelling company, also out of town but not as far away as your dad. Kylie can be a total airhead and would forget her own head if it was not on her body. Kylie also still looks as if she were in her 20s.

Sister, Anna, 19. Anna is your step sister who Kylie had already conceived before she met your dad. Anna is one of most popular girls in town. All the boys adore her because of her out of this world looks, matched with a perfectly shaped body. She does not really care about you at all and spends most of her time with her friends or her boyfriend.

Brother, Charles, 8. Charles is your younger brother. He is a very typical 8 year old, really just focusing on the simple things in life like blending sodas, eating bugs, that sort of thing. not much else to say



Best friend household(A 2 story house, a large kitchen and a living room with a bathroom and 1 bedrooms on the main floor. then in the basement there is a living room and 3 bedrooms):
Harry, 12. Harry is your best friend, you spend most of the time at school hanging out with him and you spend a lot of time at his house or him at yours. He plays soccer, and likes video games as well. He is way bigger than you, almost coming out at around 6 feet. He is decent looking.

Jonas and Lena are Harrys 2 parents. Lena is a stay at home mom and Jonas works as a gym teacher and soccer coach. Lena is built like your average mom and Jonas is built like your average tall dad. You know them very well and they know you very well. They are very affectionate about eachother, kissing a lot in front of everyone and they spend a lot of time in they bedroom. They are bouth around early 30s and look accordingly

Simone, 15. Simone is one of Harrys 2 sisters. She is a very tall and slender looking person. She spends most of her time reading in her room so you dont know her as well, although she is a very good looking person with some quite small assets.

Tana, 14. Harrys other sister, Tana is one of the "mean girls" so to say. She spends a lot of time at home making herself look pretty and a lot of time at school making other people feel ugly. She has some decently sized assets, despite her age and she looks very good. you are afraid of her though, as she can be quite the mean spirited woman. She is in the class above you

School:
Standard class, you can fill out characters accordingly.
The school ranges from ages 6 to 16.

Freja, 13. Your crush, she is absolutely one of the most gorgeous women you have ever seen, she is quite popular and you not so much, so you never approach or talk to her. She is not as mean as Tana, but she also cares very much about her looks, she also has decently sized assets. She is in your class

Maja, 13. A good friend of yours and also a slight crush. She is also very beautiful but she hides it well. She is very shy and keeps to herself. She is also very nerdy. She has an incredibly large ass for her age and she always wears skinny jeans, highlighting it, although she thinks nothing of it.


The town is a small town but it does have a few thousand people in it so feel free to add as many characters as you wish.
The town has 2 schools in it. It also has 2 supermarkets and a few shops in the main district, like a few restaurants, a clothing store, a shoe store, a barber, a bakery and a few others. If you wish to add more shops you can feel free to do so just don't add anything big like a mall, this is still a small town and people will have to go places to have some bigger and more fun experiences.
There is also a train station in the town, that a lot of people use daily to get to the bigger cities, for work or for other things.

==========================================================================================


No one sentence chapters. If it's a bridge chapter, that's understandable, but try to limit them.

Matt is invincible, he can survive anything and reform, even if it might take years.

Use proper spelling and punctuation. Make it is readable.

Just about anything goes.

No copying other people's work. I can't in good faith have plagiarized work here.

If a there's a sudden development that doesn't make any damn sense, or if a chapter is nothing but a sentence long, I will delete the chapter without hesitation. HOWEVER if it's clear that some effort is put into it, I'll simply email you before going over and fixing grammatical or continuity errors.





IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250003-Squishy-guy-in-a-small-town