*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251516-Pokemon-Weight-GainInflation
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2251516
Many Pokémon gaining lots of weight! How big will they get? (Good chapters, get 1k points

Many Pokémon gaining lots of weight! How big will they get? (Good chapters, get 1k points

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Now before anything, I will credit the artist. Check them out here, there artwork and animations are absolutely stunning: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/fattydragonite/

For those who add some onto the story, I will send you 1,000 gift points per chapter you add. That aren’t one liners too.

Seems like many Pokémon are growing around here. Some definitely to some quite ludicrous sizes! Who knows how big they will get! Now let’s set some ground rules around here.

1. Pokémon only, we don’t want them humans here
2. Popping/Exploding is allowed, but no gore, blood or anything of the sorts. Have it work more like a cartoon. They pop and they are back to normal and dizzy. That kinda thing.
3. Keep things SFW, period.
4. Don’t just drop a a one or two liner for a chapter. Put some effort in, add some flair.
5. Just have fun and enjoy the story!

Wall of Excellence:
Fatboy850- For making some absolutely stunning chapters and so many of them!

(The wall of excellence is for those who spend time adding a lot to the story. More can be added and will receive a 75k point reward)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251516-Pokemon-Weight-GainInflation