*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252926-The-tiny-healer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2252926
As a little healer you join a group of lady adventurers through all kinds of dangers.

As a little healer you join a group of lady adventurers through all kinds of dangers.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:



You're in a fantasy world but strangely you were born tiny. As you wondered how it happened you figured that travelling the land will be the best way but that's too dangerous at your size. So as a result you trained yourself up to be an adventurer, more specifically a healer.
Now you are brought to a guild to join a team only for some reason you've been brought into a women only guild but they arranged an exception for you.

Let's start with the guild rules:
Your party will be all female (Aside from you) and can be human, anthro or monster girls or a combination of them all.
Your party will be made up from 2-4 ladies + you.

No one permanently dies either in or outside the guild. Dead party members revive in the guilds basement but may lose some strength.

There are all kinds of missions ranging from dungeon exploration, eliminating threats, hunting,...
There are also the safe mission that include cleaning, serving someone for a day and more.

Have fun.


What is allowed:

Light foot play, breast play, ass play and so forth.

Vore of most types (except cock vore). Digestion will have to be a fade to black before reviving at the guild again.

Actual giantessess. (that means gigantic compared to your party members)

More might come over time.

What is not allowed:

Scat, watersports, farting, sweat. Basically nothing gross.

Overly cruel party members. (Some teasing and such is alright.)
Futa characters.

No permanent digestion of party members. Imply they'll be reformed in the next 3 chapters at least.

More might be added overtime.





Feel free to add if you want. I prefer if you write in paragraphs.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252926-The-tiny-healer