*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253800-Jurassic-World-Expansions
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2253800
Ever dreamed of fattened raptors? Or of Giantesses Vs T-Rexes? Here you can :)

Ever dreamed of fattened raptors? Or of Giantesses Vs T-Rexes? Here you can :)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
WELCOME TO JURASSIC WORLD!

Welcome one and welcome all to a new opening of the (in)famous Jurassic World!

We at LIVE Corp are pleased to give you back this form of entertainment that has failed to satisfy your needs. Keep calm and listen. We know the errors of those who had come before us and we have made certain that none of that will happen again. Welcome to our version of Jurassic World, set on a timeline outside of the continuum, everything that may happen here...it won't ever happen!

So come to our island, enjoy the thrill of seeing these beasts of the past walks again on the earth! Welcome to Jurassic World 2.0!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome all to this interactive of mine! The main idea is to have a weight gain centric story within the amazing world of Jurassic World. Almost everything will be available to your fervid minds. Make the humans on the island grow taller than skyscrapers! Have students turn into blueberries right in the middle of the Tyrannosaurs Paddock! Have them dino’s grow fatter! …the choice is yours.
LIVE Corporation will make it happen…
Rules (alas there are a few)
- Sex can happen (both ways at that, but not with the underaged). If in need you may use your own character but, keep them in line with the story, the interactive is 18+ after all.

- No Scat/watersports or any related smelly, gassy, slobby activity related to feces. A general slobbiness can be accepted but no more than a mild presence of it.

- Weight gain, Expansion, Giantess, blueberry, these and many more fetishes can be included into the interactive as long as: 1) is clearly stated beforehand toward which the story is going;
2) there will always be an available choice to change

- There can be anything you may wish or desire (aliens, weird ray guns, magic, gremlins and even supernatural beings. The limit is your imagination!)

- There are no limits to the size they all can grow into. They can grow as big as the universe, if so, you wish. (Just try not to make it happen in a couple of chapters)

- No single paragraph chapters unless needed to dish out choices.

- Put some effort into it. I’m the first who likes quantity over quality but gaining a million pounds in a minute just isn’t fun at all.

- Try to always leave a choice, let’s try to keep it rolling for as long as we can.

- Have fun and enjoy it, that is a must.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253800-Jurassic-World-Expansions