*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2254011
Abby's has access to a shrink ray. She decides to have some fun with it.

Abby's has access to a shrink ray. She decides to have some fun with it.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Overview

Abby's grandpa is an inventor who has developed a shrink ray. While he is away on vacation, Abby decides to take the device from the lab to test it out some more. For a while now, she has had a thing for shrinking, including shrinking other people and being tiny herself.

Characters

Abby is not your normal 16-year-old girl. She likes to play video games, loves comics and cartoons, and is one of the smartest people in her school. Her grandpa is a world-renowned scientist and inventor. While he is at times crazy, Abby's grandpa is the kindest and most easy-going person you could meet. He always wanted to have Abby at his side since she had a natural aptitude for inverting and fixing broken devices.

Beyond being super smart, Abby is also very pretty. She has creamy tan skin, long sandy hair, and a petite build. Her smile makes all the boys drool, though she was not one of the popular girls.

Blake is Abby's 15-year-old brother. They both enjoy bothering each other and were always playing pranks. Blake has long sandy hair, thick brown eyebrows, and luscious pink lips. Those features, combined with his skills on the basketball court, made him an instant ladies' man. Like his sister, Blake enjoys video games.

Carmen is Abby's best friend. She spends a significant amount of time at Abby's house since Carmen didn't have a good relationship with her foster parents. Carmen has long chocolate brown hair and dark tan skin. With an easy-going and fun personality, she is instantly likable. Carmen is a bit of a tomboy, enjoying sports, getting dirty, and has the ability to out burp any boy. Her adventurous and daring personality often get her in trouble.

Luke is friends with Abby and Carmen. They are known as the three musketeers at school since they could usually be found together. Luke had managed to develop a crush on both girls at once, though he has not admitted it to them. He has curly brown hair, which was always messy, and a boyish face. Luke is the quiet and smart one of the group. Always wanting to impress Abby and Carmen, he will do anything they asked, including occasionally doing their homework. Luke has a secret fantasy about being shrunk.

Gavin is Abby's ex-boyfriend and now an enemy. Abby had come to learn that he was a total creep. Once, when they were alone, he had tried to force her to undress. Gavin had similarly pushed himself on Carmen at another time. Abby wants vengeance.

Rules

1. Please make an attempt to edit your work.

2. No one sentence chapters, unless it is to provide a choice between options.

3. Avoid overly graphic content.

4. Keep the storyline consistent.

5. All chapters should be written in third person and past tense.

6. I reserve the right to make edits and changes to your chapters.

Otherwise anything goes!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray