*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255245-Shrunken-in-Mexico-with-Giantess-Latinas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2255245
A Teenage Boy shrinks on Spring break in Mexico, now stuck with Lusty Giantess Latinas...

A Teenage Boy shrinks on Spring break in Mexico, now stuck with Lusty Giantess Latinas...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your Name is Denis. You're an Average Social 18-Year-Old Boy, 6'2, Black hair with green eyes, who's on Spring Break in Mexico! *CountryMX* *CountryMX* *CountryMX* Unfortunately on your way to the resort you shrink down to half an inch tall! Now all you have to do is find a way to help but this means trying to get help from the Giantess Latina's around you. *Kiss*

All the Busty Titanic Latinas either speak Spanish or broken English, what are you going to do? Each and every turn is lurking with some crazy Lusty Latina's thousands of times bigger than you...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Paul Ostertag, and I'm the new author of this story after it's original one transfered to me. Other than that, not much has changed: I'm going to add a few new rules, but other than that, nothing else changed. Now, if you want to add an image for a custom new PRIMARY girl, you can seach online, or leave it to me instead.

For those who want to do the later, my Discord is Calvito#6916. Send me a message, and we can chat a bit about what image would suit the lady in question best.

WARNING: This Interactive will contain vile and disgusting things like Toilets, Scat, Gas, Insertion, etc. Although much more is included besides that.

(Use Google Translate to Make a Latina speak Spanish)

Rules For Adding:

Use Google Translate for all Spanish unless you are fluent, Follow it up with the English Translation as well :)

If introducing new SIGNIFICANT characters, it adds alot of depth to attach a photo reference link but it's not required. If you want to add a picture but can't find one, just send me a message on here and I can always slap a photo reference of someone :)

EX For Lucy The Giantess Latina: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CBLKXXrWlsIoEmJjcjKlK5UcGaXQIdza/view?usp=shari...

No Family Encounters, No one younger than 17 or older than like 40, Please do not add any males, stick to female characters. Besides that, you make the story as kinky as you want as long as it's realistic.

Do not make the Character some Pervert or Sex Fiend, He is scared of being shrunk and really doesn't want to be doing anything sexual despite a giantess wanting to.

Try your best to keep the story to Second Person Writing (You, Your, You're)

Have actual readable writing with good punctuation and sentences, small errors are easily changeable but if its too many errors I may delete the post altogether. Use Common Sense when you are writing Additions. Make sure to have no run-on sentences and write in paragraphs, do not have one giant paragraph for your addition.

New rules:
1. I would like to have the right to write the first alternative continuation of any chapter written by myself for the story. Other chapters written by other people are fine, I'll not touch them; for those chapters that fit the first description, I have the right to edit them or entirely rewrite them to fit the story I want to tell with those plotlines. I'll send a message to the OG author of these would-be chapters in advance before this, however. In simple words, the first alternative of any chapter I write is considered reserved.
2. For any chapter written by other people, that I wish to add upon, I'll send a message before asking for permission: I might be the author now, but this is a community-written story. So, if you wish to use continue that chapter you wrote as you wanted, just respond to me and I'll not touch them.


Check out my stories on Collaberotica!
https://collaberotica.org/users/203-calvitonks
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255245-Shrunken-in-Mexico-with-Giantess-Latinas