*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257269-All-Roads-Lead
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2257269
An adventuring interactive set in a historical, mythical Roman Empire

An adventuring interactive set in a historical, mythical Roman Empire

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is an interactive based partly on tabletop roleplay gaming, partly on the 1st/2nd CE Roman Empire, partly on speculative history, partly on Roman/Greek mythology and partly on the popular representation of the Greeks and Romans. So theoretically, you could write a character who is a Roman geographer exploring South America, or a female warrior who is fighting a monster straight out of Xena.

Rules for adding chapters

1) Write in the second person perspective -- In the second person perspective, the reader becomes the main character and is addressed as "you" throughout the story.

2) No "more choices" options -- I absolutely hate seeing an interactive with 100 chapters, and 95 of them are all on one thread, with all of them being a list of choices that NO ONE ever goes back to backfill. I really don't want to see that here.

3) Consistency -- Please make all subsequent chapters consistent with the preceding chapter

4) Addition of Characters -- If you want to add a new character, feel free to do so as a choice to a chapter you add. That is, if the Chapter has been from the perspective of X, you can make one of your choices 'follow the perspective of Y.' Please add the new character organically. Have Y travel with X for awhile, write X a letter, or even just bump into X in the market

5) Rating of Content -- Just because it's 18+ doesn't mean it has to be 18+ -- The 18+ rating is to allow adult themes to be explored, if the thread evolves in that direction. It doesn't mean you need to feel the need to move a story immediately to an 18+ rating. Also, there are some fetishes seen explored in the interactives on WDC that you just have never seen or will never see on shows that have inspired this interactive, like Xena or Hercules. So please don't add them here.

6) Final say -- I reserve the right to edit or delete entries as I feel necessary, I also reserve the right to add rules as I see necessary. I'll try to do so sparingly.

7) Have fun -- 'Nuf said
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257269-All-Roads-Lead