*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dreams Come True
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3101456-Dreams-Come-True
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2257516
An anthology involving changes to people's body parts
This choice: Dreams Come True  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dreams Come True

    by: Hobbitking
Prologue

"It has been seven years since the disappearance of Theodore Cutter or as his friends in school called him, Teddy." Cindy said with a microphone in hand, standing in front of the entrance to the abandoned mines. This was a place she swore she'd never return to and just being here felt her with guilt. "Teddy entered the mines on a dare to take a photo at the the back of the mines, under the promise I would let him touch these," Cindy slide the straps of her night gown down, and showed off her bare breasts. "Of course it was a lie," she didn't bother pulling the gown back up. "As soon he entered and we could no longer see the light of his torch, we shut the old gate and locked it with a padlock. Trapping him inside, leaving him to die." Cindy heard the locked gate rattle behind her and she turned around, suddenly in control again.

She looked down at her chest and wanted to pull her gown back up, but she couldn't let go of the microphone. "That's not what happened, Theodore, was the one who made the bet, he's the one who asked if he made it to the back of the mines if he could touch my breasts. I said no, that was the last time I saw him."

The gate rattled more violently, almost breaking off its hinges. Cindy wanted to run but she found herself unable to move.

"If that was true, why was the gate locked when I got back? Why did the police never search the mines?" An eerie voice whispered from the shadows.

Cindy wanted to scream as she heard the voice and she wanted to cover her bare chest. But she couldn't move her arms. "It must've been Brad, he's the one who told me the police knew about the mines, I didn't know you were locked in. But I never told you to go down there. This isn't my fault, it's yours!" Cindy yelled back at the voice, trying to confront the nightmare.

The gate shook harder until it fell out of its frame. Stepping out of the mines was Teddy, dressed in his usual black hoodie and cargo pants. His face was pale and withered and his eyes were white. "Lies... you dared me to do it!" He yelled as he approached Cindy. "My death is your fault, now I will take what is owed to me." Teddy reached out with his bony hands and grabbed Cindy's breasts, and began to pull.

Cindy squealed as the cold hands grope her, tears running down her face. She felt a slight pressure then nothing. She looked down at her chest and saw it was completely flat, she then looked at Teddy who held her breasts in his hands.

"I was just going to take these," he said, dropping them to the ground. "But for your lies, I'll take your mouth too." Teddy stepped towards Cindy, covering her mouth with his hand.

* * * * *


Cindy, awoke with a sudden jolt. Tears ran down her cheek but she was relieved to find herself in the comfort of her bedroom. The nightmare seemed so real that she could still feel Teddy's hands over her mouth. She tried to open her mouth to take in a deep breath but her skin felt tight. She reached up to her face only to touch smooth skin where her mouth should be. She then looked down at her chest and saw her breasts were gone. Cindy yelled a muffled scream...

Cindy was Teddy's first victim but she wouldn't be the last, he was about to haunt the dreams of his former classmates and others in the town, changing them in ways they never thought possible.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3101456-Dreams-Come-True