*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Life Changing Game
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3101961-A-Life-Changing-Game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2257516
An anthology involving changes to people's body parts
This choice: A Life Changing Game  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Life Changing Game

    by: Hobbitking
The deity laid naked on their side as they examined the would be contenders. The contenders found the deity's appearance to be unsettling. Not a single body part of them looked like they matched another and they were a mix between male and female, with one breast on the right and flat chested on the left. They had a penis and a vagina, though no visible testicles. Their skin was every single shade. One of their arms was fat while the other was muscular. Their eyes were divided up between all the colours and yet were still different from each other. Their hair ran down to their hips, and alternated between wavy, curly and straight, as well as the different colours.

"Four contenders stand before me," they spoke in a tone that was neither male or female. "Only one shall emerge victorious. The winner shall be rewarded a boon, the losers punished. Now that you look upon me directly, know that it is too late to back out now." The deity stood up, towering over the four contenders and waved it's hand over them. Each of them felt a strange energy throughout their bodies. "Take my blessing so you can carry out your takes. Three cycles from now the one who ______ shall have their wish granted."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3101961-A-Life-Changing-Game