*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258484-Surprise-of-a-lifetime/cid/3171768-Callies-friends-escape-her-vagina
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Quinny
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Adult · #2258484
16 year old Callie comes home after work on her birthday to an empty house.
This choice: Callie’s friends escape her vagina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Callie’s friends escape her vagina

    by: Quinny
While Callie was fast asleep, her friends fought for their own survival. Slowly pulling themselves from inside her heated core now that her muscles had relaxed, only to hit the tight barrier of her lace panties. Tried as they might to rip a hole big enough for them to slip through, their struggles only seemed to excite her and they were drenched in her nether juices again. Soon the juices had dried, fully encasing her friends to stick to her panties. After a few hours, Callie wakes up fully rested. Callie chuckles to herself after remembering a dream she had about tiny people being forced to pleasure her. Just the thought brought another gush from her nether region.

You have the following choices:

1. Callie goes to shower

2. Callie gets changed

*Noteb*
3. Callie masterbates in her bed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quinny (UN: catquinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quinny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258484-Surprise-of-a-lifetime/cid/3171768-Callies-friends-escape-her-vagina