*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258484-Surprise-of-a-lifetime/cid/3409533-Callie-is-hungry-for-dinner
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Quinny
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Adult · #2258484
16 year old Callie comes home after work on her birthday to an empty house.
This choice: Callie is hungry for dinner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Callie is hungry for dinner

    by: Quinny
Callie suddenly wakes up from the most outrageous dream about tiny people pleasuring her pussy. Checking the clock to see that it’s already 7pm she decides to wander downstairs to see if her parents had come home and hopefully get some dinner. Making her way down the stairs, Callie makes it halfway to the kitchen before her world suddenly goes dark only to suddenly be surrounded by everything 100times bigger than it should be. The ground began to shake and a shadow fell over her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Run it’s the vacuum

2. Giant!

*Noteb*
3. Wake up again

*Noteb*
4. Family pet

*Noteb*
5. Food falling from above

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quinny (UN: catquinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quinny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258484-Surprise-of-a-lifetime/cid/3409533-Callie-is-hungry-for-dinner