*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/3127962-Sashas-Adventure-in-Cat-Sitting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2259142
For some reason, Pokemon have begun evolving in strange ways... An anthro TF anthology.
This choice: Sasha's Adventure in Cat-Sitting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sasha's Adventure in Cat-Sitting

    by: TomSketchit
Sasha was not a Pokemon trainer. She did have a Pokemon, a loyal Rockruff named Lucky that she loved very much, but he was strictly a pet, not a battle partner. Sasha was a young woman trying to make it in the world of business, having no time for such nonsense as making Pokemon fight for sport. And she certainly wanted little to do with the madness of Anthrolution that had been popping up more and more in the past few years. She was thankful that Lucky had shown no signs of becoming an anthro, though she dreaded the idea that one day he might change and completely upend her peaceful life.

Sasha was also not a cat person. Growing up, she had been an only child living with her single mother, though she'd never felt that way; instead, she grew up feeling like she came second to her mother's collection of cat Pokemon pets. Her mother was overly doting towards her "babies", spoiling the bratty Pokemon to no end, while often seeming to forget that Sasha was even there.

This, of course, made it very awkward when her mother called Sasha, asking her to come over for a week and house slash cat sit for her while she went on a vacation. At first, Sasha declined, saying she was simply too busy. But her mother was an expert at guilt tripping, and it wasn't long before Sasha was worn down into agreeing. Now, here she was, back in her little home town, walking up to her childhood home with Lucky trailing beside her.

She was not looking forward to seeing those cats again, all equally pampered and snooty. Princess the Delcatty, Queenie the Persian, Duchess the Luxray, Countess the Liepard, and Precious the Pyroar. All female, all spoiled, all demanding... and, unknown to Sasha, recently all anthro.

She reached the door, finding a note that her mother had already left and asking to take good care of "Her sweet baby girls!", sighed, and opened it, only to immediately freeze at what she saw.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/3127962-Sashas-Adventure-in-Cat-Sitting