*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259668-Slight-Pressure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #2259668
Do to your laziness your parents take matters into their & some unaware individuals hands

Do to your laziness your parents take matters into their & some unaware individuals hands

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Ben a 18 year old School drop out. After several years of watching you do nothing your parents decide on a drastic way for you to be useful and get out some of their built up aggression at the same time.

Ben's father is a geniuses scientist, having made many interesting devices and serums. Not all of his work has been published/announced.

Ben's mother is the principle as well as the physed teacher and coach until new hires can be found, at the new local school that teaches Grades K-12.

Ben has a thin athletic build, light dirty blond hair, hazel eyes (blue/green depending on lighting)

Please Add

Rules:

1) Use good grammar, even if you think you spelled everything correctly please use the spell check at the bottom of the page before submitting.

2) Only add a choice chapter if you intend on submitting a corresponding entry, don't expect others to write for you unless they agree to do so.

3) Make entries at least 4 sentences long, with exception to choice entries.

4) Keep some form of spacing between paragraphs, it's difficult to read a block of text.

5) Keep it unaware, everyone except Ben and his Parents will be oblivious and assume you are what is/was suggested.

6) All new main characters must be between 5 & 19 years old.

7) All genders and sexual orientations are allowed

8) All Kinks/Fetishes are welcome

9) Ben can't die but he still can feel pain and discomfort.

10) I reserve the rite to edit and/or delete entry's (mostly grammatic mods)

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259668-Slight-Pressure