*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2260597
This interactive is all about Possession, Mind Control, and Hypnosis with only pokemon.

This interactive is all about Possession, Mind Control, and Hypnosis with only pokemon.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A world where Humans no longer exist, yet their footprint of civilization can still be seen thousands of years later. From Guilds to Towns to Kingdoms, Pokémon still thrive. However they live divided, these Communities divide the Pokémon to either live under the rule of someone else or to live alone.
However this is your story, whether you are some Human Soul floating around and causing mischief with your possession, or a Pokémon seeking an unwilling companion for the conquest of a kingdom all on your own.
This Story is meant to be an 18+ Story, so Sex and such will be perfectly allowed, though I will say that there to be no Gore. If you wish to make a character for the story then that will be perfectly fine. I will post Characters that are given and made for the interactive here!

Alexander- Alexander is a rather physically weak Riolu who often lives alone in a small cave. He takes jobs for Pokemon in a town called Luxendarc, as the populous that lives there is mostly farmers and Traders. He often finds himself at a constant disadvantage in fights due to his lackluster strength, but he often alleviates this using his special Aura powers, often able to do more with his Aura than even a Lucario. He can send his aura out of his body to scan his surroundings, and with a more recently found power, he can send his Aura into other Pokémon and control them like a puppet directly or indirectly. Despite this power though, Alexander is a more benevolent being, often only using said power on more evil Pokémon or as a means of survival. Though he can be a bit mischievous sometimes, and use his power to help with his loneliness.

Don’t be shy about adding! Add in whatever chapters or characters you wish to write about and have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC