*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260695-Shrunk-at-College
by Tisch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2260695
A year has passed and Jack is off to college. How well will he adapt?

A year has passed and Jack is off to college. How well will he adapt?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
It’s been over a year since Jack had obtained his shrink ray, and he’s off to an out of state college. Most of his family and friends back home know about his device and have had their fair share of run-ins with Jack’s idea of “fun” and “pranks”. But now that Jack is out of state and at a public university, things change. No one knows him, nor do they know about the shrink ray he possesses. There is no limit to what sort of shenanigans, or flat out danger, that Jack could get into, and there are no longer people to rely on to get him out of it, lest he befriends some benevolent people.

Basic characters:
Jack: Now 19 years old, Jack shares the same features he did a year prior. He’s still 5’10 and well-built, keeping a close relationship with the gym. Back home, he was a catch with the ladies, with flowing dark brown hair and noticeable brown eyes. Now in college, this attraction might be amplified considering the experimental nature of college students.

Carey: A year older at 48 years old, Carey, as a naturally loving parent, wants Jack to call as frequently as possible to check in and make sure everything’s okay. She’s aware of Jack’s liking to the shrink ray, despite the many instances of him getting in particularly sticky situations, and although discouraging of it, allows Jack free reign of his decisions. She continues to amaze many with her smooth figure, even with her being of her age. Carey has already planned to visit Jack, bringing his siblings with her, only two weeks into his college life.

Isabella (Bella or Izzy): At 17 years old, Isabella has matured a little bit. For starters, she no longer, at least as often, is called by Izzy, but prefers to be called either Bella or Isabella, though on occasion, her family calls her Izzy. Though she still quite enjoys teasing her brother, especially when he’s diminished in stature, Isabella doesn’t do so as often any more. That said, now that her figure has improved, even though it was already something girls her age marveled at, when Isabella does mess with Jack, she has a much more enjoyable experience.

Lucy: With only one year difference, Lucy has quickly developed the most impressive figure in the Bruolo family. Other sixteen year olds, and even those who are a few years older, are jealous with how well she looks. Though Lucy is pretty much well-balanced in her assets, her chest is of particular attention for girls and boys alike. Likewise, her looks are something many people almost unconsciously gawk at, the combination of her blue eyes and black hair really piquing the interest of many. Her calm demeanor hasn’t left, and her affection for her brother has deepened. Though, like her sister, Lucy does occasionally like to mess with Jack.

Brigette: Brigette, being in the same year as Jack, has also moved to college. They make time to call each other and check in on the other’s happenings, to both of their enjoyment. A good thing about where they each go to school is that they’re only about a four hour drive away from each other, so they can take a weekend trip to visit. In the meantime, Brigette and Jack have stuck with calling, but plan to have a get-together soon.

Mariah: Possibly Jack’s closest friend, Mariah has decided to take a gap year and save money for attending college the following year. She remains living with her parents, to their delight, oddly enough, and has a job as a waitress. Her flirtatious behavior with Jack hasn’t changed, even over the frequent calls they have, and it’s likely Jack is either choosing to ignore or is oblivious to her advances. Mariah’s looks have developed even further, as had her body, as it has matured to its greatest stage. She uses these to her advantage when trying to provoke a reaction out of Jack. Right now, she’s waiting for Jack to visit during a holiday, but has secret plans to visit him at his college.

New characters will be added in the story, be on the lookout!

Requests are accepted and encouraged! If there is a particular storyline, character, or chapter you would like to see added/worked with, feel free to contact me!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260695-Shrunk-at-College