*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261313-All-Humans-Shrunk
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #2261313
All humans were shrunk by elf’s and are now at the mercy of other races of this world.

All humans were shrunk by elf’s and are now at the mercy of other races of this world.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Basically, for thousands of years, humans have mistreated all kinds of races across the land. orcs, goblins, fairies, giants, mermaids, futas, Beast folk and more, but they were especially cruel to the elves since they were the closest to their kingdom. One day a elven alchemist created a gas that could be released into the air that only effected the humans, shrinking them down to one of either 2 sizes, 1 cm or 6 inches. And to add insult to injury, the gas also made it to where whenever a human female got pregnant, she would give birth to 5 times the amount of babies as normal, and these babies also rapidly reach adulthood in a matter of weeks, assuring that there will be a constant fresh supply of tiny humans to use to as the other races please. After years of abuse and destruction caused by the humans, all the races want to get their revenge in and they plan to do so. Now in the present (one month after all the humans shrunk) humans have become a part of many races culture. From food, slaves, entertainers, sex toys, breeding tools, children's toys, stress (or torture) objects and has even replaced money as a currency. Finally humans have been put in their place and will never again be at the level they were once at. Most human medieval towns and cities have been taken over and are now run by the other races, forcing humans to go back to a tribal way of life, living inside tiny villages, fearing for their life every day. And just when the humans thought it couldn't get worse, the still normal sized races started selectively breeding tinies to be more easily controllable, highly advanced races created mind altering injections that made humans more obedient to their new masters and a special genetic modification that made humans extremely stretchy and thus being able to be used as anything from condoms, cock sleeves, and storage containers. How will you reader move this story?

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This story takes place in a sort of medieval time/ tribal time and both human and non-human can understand each other. Got the inspiration from the work of ashkiiwolf and her or his animations.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

RULES: I plan on making this story pretty dark with a lot of death, torture, humiliation, and enslavement, not much rules, just don’t make additions too short and be as descriptive as you can be.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261313-All-Humans-Shrunk