*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Real World
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262036-Equestrian-Size-Story/cid/3150290-The-Real-World
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2262036
A size-changing story taking place in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
This choice: The Real World  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Real World

    by: ejones312
In our world, in which My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls is entirely fictional, there have been reports of strange lights opening up tears in the fabric of space-time from all over the world. The governments tries to keep these space-time rifts under wraps, but no matter what they could do, these rifts have surfed through the Internet, popping up on news sites, social media, and even conspiracy theory dark websites.

These space-time rifts are dimensional gateways from our world to Equestria or Canterlot City, each of them altering the size of the inhabitants who crosses over. For example, should anyone from either world cross over to the other side, then they would end up the size of a pill bug or a tree.

Also, the rifts would lead to alternate Equestria universes, including the dark reflection universe from the My Little Pony comics, one where all of the characters' genders are swapped, one where the characters are anthropomorphic, or one where the characters are all humans.

The only question is, where do these rifts lead?

You have the following choices:

1. Equestria

2. The Real World

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ejones312 (UN: ejones312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ejones312 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262036-Equestrian-Size-Story/cid/3150290-The-Real-World