*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262250-Powerpuff-Teens---Anything-Goes/cid/T5JKMH7M2-Incestuous-relationship
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2262250
A look into the lives of the heroines of Townsville in their young adult years.
This choice: Incestuous relationship.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Incestuous relationship.

    by: NVR
"Girls, I need some help over here" Blossom did her best but had to call for reinforcements after struggling against another of Mojo Jojo's robots. As the powerpuff girls grew up they kept protecting the city of Townsville while attending college, but the increased responsibilities and the hardships that came with growing up meant things had changed from back then when they were at kindergarten.

That's why instead of fighting as a team Blossom was fighting by herself until she had to request help. Since most of the villains were still no match for their powers that only increased as they grew up, they found out most of the villain and monster attacks could be handled by just one of them and now they simply rotated turns. After all, despite their role as the visible superheroes of the city they still wanted to live a normal life, fit in and start thinking about what they wanted to be in the future.

"I am here!" Bubbles shouted as she approached flying at great speed and so did Buttercup a few seconds later.

"It's over Mojo, you should surrender and save everyone some time" Blossom demanded the villain they have defeated countless times but kept coming back for more.

"I only needed a couple more minutes! I should have measured the time better but didn't expect she would call for help so quickly..Fight me by yourself Blossom, you know you would have lost in a fair 1v1 fight instead of an unfair 1v3 fight, I have no reinforcements, why would.. " The villain kept ranting and the girls just rolled their eyes before attacking together to dismantle the giant robot and leave an injured Mojo Jojo on the floor for the police to pick up.

"It's done now, sorry for that" Blossom apologized to her sisters but she only received a couple of devious looks in exchange

"Don't be sorry, you know what that means" Buttercup mentioned in a cheeky tone and Bubbles just giggled, but was also blushing

"Fine, this night you two decide" Blossom looked down, feeling a bit of hurt pride at not being able to save the city by herself but also blushing at what it implied.

The three flied separate ways, Blossom back home to work on her college assignments, Buttercup to an abandoned field she started using as a training field recently and Bubbles to the mall. As part of growing up each took more time for their particular hobbies and felt an urge to be independent and stop being all time with each other, but also as the sisters they were they loved each other and after attempts at love life failed for some reason or another (Blossom was on so many things she never seemed to have time, Buttercup found all prospective partners intimidated by her attitude and strength and Bubbles ironically ended up hurting the only bf she had in a slight fit of rage) they decided to try experimenting among themselves.

Beyond being the easier option for their tight schedules and the feel that due to their unique bodies there were things that they could probably only achieve with each other, the three of them found the experience thrilling after doing it for the first time and kept setting up these times to continue exploring that new relationship in secret. At least for Blossom, it made her feel more comfortable with barely having time to be a normal teen and look forward to a future together with her sisters. Once she finished her pending tasks she sighed wondering what Buttercup and Bubbles would be up to tonight, feeling a bit of fear but also quite a bit of excitement.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Saber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262250-Powerpuff-Teens---Anything-Goes/cid/T5JKMH7M2-Incestuous-relationship