*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An ill Giantess Twilight
  2. Where do we start?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262541-Welcome-to-the-City-of-Twilight-Sparkle/cid/3188194-An-ill-Giantess-Twilight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2262541
A "Giantess/Endo" story centered around the Princess of Friendship (PLEASE ADD)
This choice: Story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An ill Giantess Twilight

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Out of all the ponies in Equestria. Few were as loved and respected as Princess Twilight Sparkle. Growing from a lonely unicorn who only cared about her studies, to a Princess who has learned the power of Friendship. A lot of people love her, a lot of people praise her a-

“ACHOOO!”

No one would like being her right now. In her castle, she had a bad case of... well she wasn’t sure what bug was inside of her, but it was making her feel low. She could barely walk, she had a blanket wrapped around her. Her wings were down as she was pretty defeated.

As soon as Anon spotted her, he had to help. The resident human of Equestria, lived in Applejack’s barn, working on the ranch, and has a small stalker in the form of Fluttershy. He was Twilight’s friend and he was planning on helping at the moment.

“Are you sure about this Anon...” Twilight said looking at the human. “I don’t want to be mean but your plan is pretty... stupid.”

“It’s not,” Anon said. “You shrink me, and I take care of whatever is inside of you.” He stood opposite of the pony which only came to his waist.

“But there are so many *ACHOOO*” She wiped some snot with a napkin. “There are so many things that can go wrong. What if you grow while inside of me, or my body sees you as a virus and tries to get rid of you. Maybe you won’t be able to get out, and you have to live inside me.”

“It will be fine.” He said waving off his concern. Standing his way tall, he got a bat. “I’ll knock that sickness out of you.”

Twilight shook her head at how stupid her friend was, but at the same time, she was thankful she had such a kind friend.

*ACHOOO*

“Oh what the hay,” Twilight said. “If you can make me stop feeling like this, let’s do it.”

And like that, Anon cheered with excitement. This was going to be one crazy day off for him.

Twilight and Anon walked their way over to her bed. She moved to the middle of the bed and moved down. She went ahead and got comfortable, resting her way there.

Anon stood on the bed opposite of her.

“I’ll try not to move around as you go inside of me.” She said simply. “And I’ll be shrinking you like... very small.”

“And I’m ready for it,” Anon said already on board.

She smiled, as she started to charge her horn. A shrinking Spell. A bit taboo, but not that complicated. Many unicorns actually know how to use it, but it’s very frowned upon. Unicorns can just shrink Pegasus into flies, or Earth Ponies into a bug. Both are ridiculous. Twilight knows it, but she doesn’t use it often.

She charged it up, making sure it was the right amount of power. Suddenly she launched her attack, and it went straight to Anon.

He got struck in the chest.

Anon took a step back as he took the impact. Suddenly he was pushed back against his will. Shoved back as suddenly light overtook him. Anon saw nothing but purple light until it disappeared, and he was in a strange new plane.

Hills all around him, pure white as he looked around amazed. This new place around his was the bed that he was standing on. Now seeing it from a smaller, much more detailed place. He could walk around, and it would take him days to go from one side of the bed to the other. Needless to say, he was stunned as he looked around.

And then Anon saw Twilight. The absolute titan of a princess now stood over him. Bigger than all of Canterlot, even if it was stacked on fifteen of itself. She was huge, as she looked down where Anon was. She was able to narrowly see a small dot.

“I think this is the first time i’ve been bigger than you.” She chuckled down to him, her voice booming for the poor Anon. She leaned in. “T-That is you. I would ask for a signal, but you are too small... can you... a... *ACHOOO*!”

Once again she sneezed. It went flying down for Anon, as he saw huge globs of sneeze coming to him. He dodged around the sneeze, jumping around in a frantic attempt as he landed down.

He dodged it as Twilight looked down. “S-Sorry, but I saw you move so I guess that is you,” Twilight said. Suddenly, she dropped her way down onto her stomach. She went off her hoofs as she brought herself closer.

Anon felt this, as it was like a tidal wave for the bed. Everything got moved around and got thrown around like the poor little dot he was.

He stopped when he landed right in front of her left hood. Being able to see in between the fur itself, and probably if he wanted to, live as a flea between that hair.

However, he shrunk for one reason and one reason only. Fix the sickness inside of Twilight. She rubbed her nose as she looked down.

“Okay, so we can’t talk at the moment. So I have decided something.” She said simply her way down to you. Her eyes were on you. “If we do this, I want you inside of me for not that long. So whatever I’m feeling, you need to enter through the closest part.” She said down to you, before adopting a blush.

“Where do you feel it then?” You ask the giantess princess.

“Y-You probably asked where do I feel it.” The princess chuckled. “I can’t hear you, but I know you well enough. If you really want to go in me, I won’t stop you.” She said with a blush. She had a giant blush on her face as she was welcoming her friend inside of her.

How will you enter?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Up her plot

*Noteb*
2. In her mouth

3. Up her nose

*Noteb*
4. In a syringe in her butt cheeks

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Saber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262541-Welcome-to-the-City-of-Twilight-Sparkle/cid/3188194-An-ill-Giantess-Twilight