*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The First Day Of The Rest of Your Life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Triangle/cid/3169683-The-First-Day-Of-The-Rest-of-Your-Life
by Hectic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2264408
You are a one inch tall man trying to survive a ditzy girlfriend and a scheming roommate.
Chapter #1

The First Day Of The Rest of Your Life

    by: Hectic
Morning light cast itself through the cracks in the blinds of your new apartment, highlighting your girlfriend’s angelic face as she laid fast asleep in bed. Her shoulder length, brown hair was sporting a distinct bed-head style that you had always loved. You were sitting on the nightstand no more than a foot away from her, having woken up earlier than her as you typically did. Sipping from a tiny cup of water you couldn’t help but stare at Olivia. Maybe it was the elation of finally finishing your move-in together last night, but you just couldn’t get enough of looking at your goddess-like girlfriend at that moment. A mixed-size relationship wasn’t something that you thought was in the cards for you growing up, but ever since the moment you two met in college that mindset completely changed. Now, three years later, you couldn’t imagine your life without her. You were compatible in every way, from personalities to interests, you even managed to get jobs at the same marketing firm together! So now, as the sun rose on your first official day of living together, you approached it with a sense of positivity and enthusiasm that you had never felt before.

And at the exact moment that you felt this pinnacle of excitement, you glanced back behind you to Olivia’s phone sitting behind you. The clock turned from 7:59 to 8:00 AM and a blaring alarm rang out. You hopped to your feet and prepared to hit the snooze button on behalf of your lovely girlfriend, deciding that she could use a few more minutes of rest, and you could use a few more minutes basking in the beautiful morning. However, as you spun around you failed to notice the gargantuan hand rising out of the sheets and heading straight for the screen that you were approaching. In a nearly completely asleep state, Olivia slammed her fingers down carelessly, steamrolling your entire one-inch body between the tip of her pointer finger and the wood of the nightstand. You felt the shock of being squashed, combined with the panic of not seeing it coming all at the same time as Olivia continued to smear her fingers, and you, around, trying to find her phone without opening her eyes to look for it. After a few seconds, you felt yourself get lifted up and slammed onto the cold glass of the phone screen as the alarm stopped, and Olivia sighed happily. It seemed like in your daydream you had forgotten about the one singular drawback about being in love with Olivia--her absentmindedness. And as Olivia retracted her hand back under the covers with you stuck to it, you knew you were in for a bit of an extended reminder of it.

Olivia let out a soft smile as she realized that she successfully snoozed her alarm for a few more minutes. Never the earliest riser, she always found herself opting for a few more minutes of rest whenever she could, and today was no different. She pulled her arm back under the warmth of the comforter, preparing to fall back into dreamland for a bit longer. For the briefest moment she furrowed her brow, feeling an itch on her left buttcheek briefly. Without a second thought she snaked her hand down the covers and scratched her rear aggressively, wanting to take care of the itch quickly so she could take advantage of the precious bit of extra sleep time. Another strange feeling crossed her mind as she committed this rather unladylike act, as she felt something off about one of the fingers she used to scratch herself, almost like something was stuck to it. Groaning slightly as she then brought her hand up to her face, she forcefully opened her eyes to find… nothing at all. Shaking it off as a result of feeling so sleepy still, she simply pulled the covers back up to her chin and went back to sleep.

You, on the other hand, had your peaceful morning flipped completely upside down in mere seconds by your half-asleep girlfriend. The warmth of the morning sun had been replaced by the much more powerful, and slightly sweaty, warmth of Olivia’s ass. In her carelessness she had scraped you off of her finger entirely, and left you smeared along the smooth, jiggly flesh of her butt. You moaned mentally at your predicament, not knowing when Olivia was going to wake up, or if she would even notice you when she did.

Now don’t get it mistaken, you didn’t dislike Olivia’s ass by any means, far from it. Her overwhelmingly blessed backside was likely your favorite part of her body and you let her know that often. But the details of your interactions with it made all the difference in the world. When she was aware of your existence and you got to actually enjoy her ample butt like a real boyfriend, it was heavenly. But times like these when you were plastered like a sticker either on top of it or in between her cheeks, it wasn’t exactly your favorite thing in the world. Unfortunately, it seemed like you were in for an extended stay that firmly fell into the latter category, as Olivia flipped over from her side onto her back. You were crushed even flatter than you already were as Olivia got cozy under the covers, preparing for 15 more minutes of bliss before starting her day.

That 15 minutes went by agonizingly slow for you, buried under the humid, pressure cooker of Olivia’s ass cheek. However finally you managed to just barely hear that same alarm ring out once again, despite the majority of the noise getting completely muffled by tons of butt flesh. Finally you felt one last burst of added pressure onto you as Olivia sat up and shifted her body out of bed. She then stood up and silenced her alarm, stretching her arms high into the air and inadvertently jiggling your prison powerfully. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she looked at the nightstand. On the far end you kept a tiny-sized bed that you had taken with you from college. Most nights you would sleep with Olivia, despite the blaring risks of it, but occasionally when you needed a good night’s rest you would put the tiny bed to use. Seeing it completely empty, she then smiled as she pulled back the sheets on the bed, expecting to see your little tan bod somewhere among the white fabric. She scanned for a minute before her smile dropped and a bit of panic set in. She started the arduous process of looking at each of her body parts. She lifted up her bra-covered breasts, lifted each foot to check the soles, even reluctantly looked at each of her own armpits, but found nothing!

You were relatively happy to be honest. At the very least Olivia woke up today and thought about you immediately. Even though you were smashed flat onto her bare cheek as she frantically jiggled around in search of you, at least you were on her mind! You half-expected her to just simply start her day with you following up the rear, but it seemed like for once luck was in your favor! Olivia then decided to swing open her door and head across the hall. If she was going to find you then she needed a little help.

She knocked on Mackenzie’s door right across the hall as she leaned from one foot to the other nervously. Luckily, Mackenzie was an early riser like you, something that often annoyed you as you found yourself often awake with just her at the start of some days. She swung the door open and immediately saw Olivia’s underwear-clad body standing before her. In an instant Mackenzie’s eyes shot open and her face flushed before she calmed herself down. Olivia’s stunning looks had an effect on everyone, especially Mackenzie.

“Ahhh, Mack! Help me! I can’t find Andrew anywhere and it's our first morning in our new apartment! You gotta come help me find him, please!” Olivia exclaimed before spinning around and heading back towards her room. Immediately, Mackenzie’s gaze naturally fell to Olivia’s bouncing ass cheeks, but more importantly, they fell straight onto you. A mischievous smirk broke out on Mackenzie’s face as you and her locked eyes essentially. For a moment the choice was clear to keep quiet about your current predicament as Olivia’s ass tattoo. But when Mackenzie took another look at Olivia’s distraught self, she began to falter. With enough effort, Mackenzie could most likely distract Olivia long enough to forget about you, for at least some stretch of time. But it would require some serious effort, and Mackenzie wasn’t quite feeling up to the challenge this early in the day. And more than that, seeing Olivia in such a panicked mood was hard to handle so early in the morning. So, reluctantly, Mackenzie cringed as she spoke up,

“Liv, he’s squished flat to your big, fat ass. Jeez, keep it in the bedroom guys.” Mackenzie uttered as she walked over, reached down with one hand, and crudely scraped your body up underneath her finger nail. She dangled your limp body between two fingers as Olivia yelped in surprise and turned around.

“Oh my god, Andrew I’m sorry! This isn’t how I wanted to start our new life altogether! Mack, thank you so much for finding him!” The care in her voice was overwhelmingly genuine, and in an instant it wiped away any smidge of annoyance that you had felt from the crushing situation that you had just been rescued from. Mackenzie let go of your paper-like body and you began to flutter slowly to the ground as Olivia cupped her hands and caught you in them.

“Thank god I found you, Andrew, because…”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hectic (UN: lifesaver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hectic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Triangle/cid/3169683-The-First-Day-Of-The-Rest-of-Your-Life