*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265565
You have a size-controlling Ray in a college full of Anthro characters. Have fun!

You have a size-controlling Ray in a college full of Anthro characters. Have fun!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a student at ACME University, a university known for its...mostly anthro student body. In fact you are one of if not the only human in this particular school. And, through a lot of hard work in an intent to prove you deserve to actually be at said school, you have created a Size Ray.

How the device itself works doesnt exactly matter. Just know you can use it to change the size of yourself and any of the eclectic group of character's we'll see in this!


Certain characters!

note-due to the nature of an interactive story, more characters will undoubtedly be added and I make no promise that I will be able to notice and update this consistently.

Lola Bunny
The Space Jam version (original one). A sporty girl who is also your roommate and one of your closest friends. You've been harboring a crush on the athletic rabbit for quite some time and, well, this device is certain to help with that.

Professor Carmelita Fox
Once a respected Interpol detective, her failure to catch a superthief referred to as "The Sly" lead to her being assigned to teach Criminology courses in the college. Her strict attitude and flaming temper means she's one to avoid usually...

Professor Cooper
Weirdly you...don't know if you've ever been told this ones first name. Weird, the Raccoon was a rather jovial man who was far more talkative than most. Wonder why that never came up

Gadget Hackwrench
An anthropomorphic mouse and your main competition for campus genius. Is it a friendly rivalry? Or is this something more...aggressive.

Rules
1.Humans are at most 1 inch tall compared to the characters
2.Basically anything other than Futa is allowed
3.If a chapter is added that either ignores the previous chapters continuity or is a 1/2 sentence chapter (without being a choice between new characters) I will remove it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College