*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271307-My-Little-Pony-An-Endo-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2271307
Another chance for me to make a decent "MLP - Endo" interactive.

Another chance for me to make a decent "MLP - Endo" interactive.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Check out my stories on Collaberotica!
https://collaberotica.org/users/304-johnny2

Inspired by works from Absolfusion, darklordzx5, ejones312,
iambeowulf, Prof. Mystery, and Ryanair4568


Okay, since chances of anyone agreeing to add to my first "MLP" interactive
are practically zero at the moment, I might as well just write this one that
instead focuses on any character you want.

The plotline is mostly the same:
You are Anon, an aspiring young sorcerer who transports
himself to Equestria, with the intention of shrinking down
and exploring the inner world of a pony of your choice.

Also, by request, you also have the choice of going to
the world of "Equestria Girls."

Rules are the same as the last one:

1. No death (No hoof crushing, getting sat on can be a little painful, but not lethal.)
2. No racism.
3. Nothing involving bodily waste, please.
4. Soft-vore only. I will not allow getting digested nor getting killed by the host character's immune system.
5. The host character must willingly allow you to enter his/her body, but no giving him/her evil intentions.
6. Narratives can either be first or third-person. (Never second.)
7. If you choose to go with ponies, they must be non-anthro only.
8. No cursing, drugs, or alcohol, please!
9. Please provide proper spelling and grammar.
10. Stories that involve that "Osmosis Jones" trope (Living cities, sentient cells, etc.) are greatly appreciated.

Okay, there you go. Good luck!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271307-My-Little-Pony-An-Endo-Adventure