*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not A Good Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272405-A-New-Life-In-Submission/cid/3235395-Not-A-Good-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2272405
You are Aiden, a University freshman who must deal with the consequences of your actions
Chapter #1

Not A Good Start

    by: Vincanity
Here you are. Finally. Your first day as a university student at the Academy. You've been waiting for this day for what feels like forever, so your body is a wreck from the nerves and excitement.

"Aiden? Is that right?" The receptionist says to you. You shake yourself out of your inner monologue and look down at the lady behind the desk.

"Yes, sorry, yes that's me" you reply.

"Great, head on past this front office to the stairs at the end of the main hall, they're about to start the welcome ceremony" she says back.

"Oh, th-thank you!" you say as you rush past her. Good god, your first day and you're almost late! You make it just in time for the ceremony to begin.

A Blonde lady stands in front of the hall of students and the entire place goes silent. She radiates confidence so strong, it was enough to bring everybody to her attention without even saying a word. She gazes over the students and begins.

"Welcome. I am Fran, I am the head professor here. I will be blunt. Your time here will not be pleasant, as you will need to work hard to be successful and that is how it should be" she starts coldly. "However, you all have an equal opportunity to make it here. We know girls generally have stronger powers than boys, but the boys in this university will make it far if they work hard. You will g-....."

Suddenly, a voice comes from your right. "- move over, I need to get past"

"Huh?" you ask, as you look to your right. You see a black haired girl standing next to you, wanting to get past you. "You're leaving? You can't do that, the ceremony is still going!"

"Yeah, I shouldn't have come here to begin with. Waste of time. Now move it" she replies defiantly.

"But you'll g-" you start, but she interrupts you. "You're starting to make me angry, and I am NOT the kind of girl you wan to make angry. Now move."

"Okay, okay" you say, as you get up and make way for her to leave. She leaves and the ceremony continues...

"Now, if you will all follow me to the meeting hall upstairs, we will commence with a tour of the Academy. I hope you all know your history, as this will get you brownie points with us here" Fran says, as all the students stand and make their way to the meeting hall upstairs.

As you enter the meeting hall, you ponder to yourself... Hmmmm... Knowing history to get brownie points hey? Easy... Let's have a look around and see what we can find. You see two statues at the front of the room and decide to start there. You bend down to read the plaque and learn about them, only to find the male statue's plaque is too dirty to read. As you attempt to clean it, you hear a horrifying crack... You stand up hoping to god nothing bad happens... Only for the statues HEAD to fall off!

The room goes silent, unable to believe what just happened... You are frozen in horror as Fran enters the room and observes what you have done.

"My office. Now" She says to you bluntly. This is NOT good!

As you walk behind Fran to her office, you feel a pit in your stomach. This is it, say one, and you're about to be expelled from the Academy. Your entire life, EVERYTHING you worked for is ruined. You finally reach Fran's office and she sits down.

"Aiden, isn't it? Aiden, do you know how much that statue you just broke cost?" She asks you.

"Ummm... N... No Miss, sorry, I don't" you reply honestly.

"It has a market value of 200 million dollars" She says to you.

WHAT THE HELL!?!? That old ass statue is $200 million? No way! You freeze up, waiting for Fran to continue.

"Not only will you be expelled, but you will spend the the rest of your life paying that debt off. Unless we can come to another agreement..." Fran says mysteriously.

"M... Miss? An agreement?" you reply.

"Yes. It turns out your misfortune has come an an opportune time, as some powerful stake holders at the Academy have a need for somebody to help their daughters here" Fran says.

"Miss... I am not sure I understand exactly" you say confused.

"Well, these powerful people have girls at the Academy, 12 to be exact. Their girls are, let's say, privileged" she goes on. "They want somebody to challenge their daughters, to humble them into working harder. That person will be you".

"Me? What... Why me??" You ask.

"Well, because you just inherited a 200 million dollar debt you need to pay off. This means you really have no choice Aiden." Fran answers. She takes a breathe and continues. "Because their daughters have a stipulation. They want you to be their slave whilst you try to beat them. Furthermore, if you CAN'T beat them, they want you to become their slave for eternity".

"That... Sounds extreme" you say.

"Take it or leave it Aiden. It's that for a life long debt to this Academy" Fran offers.

You think to yourself... All I have to do is beat 12 girls and I am free and have my debt wiped clean? Doesn't sound so hard.

"Okay Miss, you have a deal" you say. Fran pulls out a contract and has you sign it. And just like that, it is game on!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272405-A-New-Life-In-Submission/cid/3235395-Not-A-Good-Start