*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272724-Junk-Exchange
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2272724
You are sent to a new School but something happens right before your first day

You are sent to a new School but something happens right before your first day

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a 14 year old boy named Logan, your in 8th grade, you have shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes, likes are skateboarding, shoe collecting (worn then shelved), music (rock, rap, metal), and sometimes using weed (helps calm ADHD).

Not happy about having to change schools and the fact that you will have to be in the same school as your siblings you get frustrated and act out in front of the wrong person and end up cursed to have your junk (Penis and/or Balls) detached and transformed into everyday objects that others may use. Only the Curse Caster knows where and what your Junk is, you can only feel what is happening, you have to figure out where and what your junk is.

Whenever your junk transforms it will be within a 50 foot distance of yourself, but you wont instantly know what it has turned into.

You have a flap of skin over the hole for your urethra so you can pee, but you have to sit or squat instead of stand since you don't have anything to aim.

You can unknowingly interact with your changed junk until you figure it out (and after if you want).

Siblings:
18 year old brother Will, 12th grade, short (buzz cut) dark brown hair, brown eyes, likes cooking, watching tv/anime on his computer, dating (bisexual but hasn't told family yet)

10 year old twin Fitzey, 5th grade, short dirty blond hair, blue eyes, likes basketball, video games, writing, born hermaphrodite leans feminine

10 year old twin Tajus, 5th grade, brown hair down to mid back, hazel eyes, likes kick boxing, swimming (in trunks no top), born hermaphrodite leans male

5 year old brother Timm, Kindergarten, shaggy dark brown hair, brown eyes, still in diapers, likes drawing, farm animals, and taste testing Will's new recipe's (even the bad ones)

Please Add

Rules:

1) Do your best Grammatically, I will edit or delete when needed

2) Use spell check before submitting

3) This is an unaware story, if you try to tell someone, they won't believe you, and if they start to believe you your junk will instantly turn into something else.

4) All Genders, Fetishes, Sexualities, Animals, even Anthro's are O.K. as long as you can make it work within the story so far.

5) If you add choice chapters please have them lead to an actual submission, otherwise I will delete the line(s).

6) Rules may be changed at any time so make sure to check before submitting
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272724-Junk-Exchange