*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274250-Primeval
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2274250
What was supposed to be a class trip becomes a fight for survival surrounded by dinosaurs.

What was supposed to be a class trip becomes a fight for survival surrounded by dinosaurs.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is the story of Neve O'Brien and others in her senior class, who find themselves in another dimension, where dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals still rule.

Of course, you've gotta have rules:

1) Do not kill off the main character.
2) Try for proper spelling and punctuation.
3) First person, past tense.
4) Keep it PG-13. Nudity is okay. Strong language is okay, but don't take it too far. Sex is okay, but don't go into detail.
5) This is not a world where mammals have had a chance to evolve past the early marsupials and rodents. There are no woolly mammoths or sabertooth tigers here, and the only humans come from our world.
6) No one-sentence chapters. If it doesn't advance the story, don't bother writing it.
7) If you like this, check out my other interactives.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274250-Primeval