*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276919-Mini-Blind-Date
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2276919
You’re 4-in tall, and your ‘normal-size’ caretaker decides you need to start dating!

You’re 4-in tall, and your ‘normal-size’ caretaker decides you need to start dating!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
!!!WARNING!!! !!!WARNING!!! !!!WARNING!!!
If anyone reading this has read any of my other stories around the web, you probably know what to expect here, but for the uninitiated… Hello and welcome! Beware, however, there are horrid, disgusting, humiliating, some would even say depraved topics ahead. Does the thought of a 4 inch tall person being subjected to a bunch of giantess on blind dates offend you? Run. Like… very fast and very far away. Still here? Well does the thought of these giantess being anything but perfect models, that have character flaws, body issues like being a bit (and more than a bit) slobbish, or any kind of chubby, let alone some of them being downright ‘overweight’, disappoint or disgust you? Probably still want to turn around, friend. No hard feelings! ….. Oh. You’re still around? In that case, if you’re good with potentially gross girls in pretty gross situations with a tiny guy, including sweat, feet, armpits, and especially anything to do with their booties, even *gasp* scat from time to time (and probably more than I just listed, to be honest)… well, welcome! You’re among friends here! Hope you enjoy, and if you happen to still run into something that isn’t your cup of tea, I hope you can move on and find something in the story you can enjoy, otherwise there’s a whole internet out there for you to find your own stuff! The sky’s the limit and all that! Everyone’s free to have their own opinions, but please don’t disparage or put down those who ARE enjoying themselves, no one’s forcing you to continue! But, without further ado, if you’re still here… Thank you, and enjoy the story! !!!END WARNING!!!

Your name is Kyle (Ky) and you’re unfortunately one of many victims of [insert random virus, magical plague, or exposure to something of extraterrestrial origin here] that has led to the shrinking down of many random people in the population, and left them permanently at a seemingly random (usually at the worst times for the shrinkee) fluctuating height of between 2-4 inches tall. It was an understandably difficult transition, and when the laws to protect your kind finally started to gain some traction, it didn’t necessarily make it better for every one of the ‘Minis’ (as everyone began to call you) in the world.

One of these laws was known as the ‘Caretaker Initiative’ that legally bound you to someone in your immediate household, incentivizing the normal sized individual to take care of ‘their’ Mini by giving them a substantial government stipend as long as weekly reports showed the Mini was healthy. There was a window of time that the Mini could elect someone outside of the household, but that someone had to agree to take the Mini on and this window was very short, and (at least in the current law) once you were assigned it was a permanent relationship. This understandably led to some suddenly awkward situations… including your own.

Unfortunately for you… you hadn’t been the most social of individuals. Perfectly content to spend most of your off-time alone gaming or reading, and having already been the black sheep of your family, when the law kicked in you had no choice with the time crunch but to be bound to your apartment-mate at the time, Lillie.

Although you had become flat-mates more by accident and necessity than by design (you both got hired at the same time at the local coffee shop, but both didn’t have a place to stay in the area), you and Lillie had gotten along pretty well, although you spent most of your at
-home time secluded in your own rooms. When you shrunk, it had actually been Lillie that found you when you ‘hadn’t woken up’ for your shift, and she had been quick to take on the role of caretaker. You had tried to still respect each other’s privacy and individuality at first, but once the Caretaker Initiative started (and after a scare where you almost got ‘kidnapped’ by a bird that had flown into the open window of your room), Lillie insisted that you have a much closer living arrangement… This was more than a bit awkward for you, however, as despite everyone else’s gossip, Lillie was completely oblivious to there being any kind of romantic implications to your situation. In fact, with an ease that shocked you, she very quickly settled into a life of being very immodest around you while also insisting you stick close by to her at almost all times, and completely missing any cues that you might be uncomfortable with that arrangement. Needless to say, you had seen every part of her naked (and she you), and been in a multitude of awkward situations that she hardly, if ever, acknowledged (including but not limited to her carrying you in her cleavage, not caring that she didn’t shower much around you, or insisting you be with her on the soap slot when she did shower).

You had settled into a comfortable, if not more than a bit awkward, lifestyle, but as seemed to be your luck lately, things soon took a turn. Having been asked for the millionth time if you and Lillie were an item, she decided that it ‘wasn’t fair’ to you to not ‘let you’ have some kind of romance, and decided she would take a very active part in your up to now non-existent love life… and without consulting you or asking your permission/opinion, insisted that you go on the first (of it turns out several) blind date she had set you up on. You had tried to resist, but… Lillie could be VERY headstrong when she decided something, and she was not taking no for an answer on this one. You also DID feel indebted to Lillie, because regardless how awkward (or sometimes even gross) life could be with her, you knew from the horrible stories of other ‘Caretakers’ that your life was probably as good as it could get.

So reluctantly, now you were here, stuck waiting for your ‘perfect match’ (at least in Lillie’s opinion), with no choice but to ‘enjoy yourself and be nice to your date… or else’ (Lillie had made you promise and she could be ‘persuasive’, though never really mean, when she wanted to).

Good luck.

Glossary/Terms:

Caretaker Initiative: Law put in place after seemingly random bits of the population shrank down to between 2 and 4 inches tall. Legally binds them to a ‘Caretaker’ that gets a government stipend for making sure ‘Minis’ are safe and healthy, default set to someone living in the household with the Mini, with a VERY small window of opportunity to change to someone else. The Caretaker position is currently permanent unless the Mini were to legally marry someone besides their Caretaker, and even then only with the Caretaker and the new spouse’s agreement and/or becoming Dual Caretakers. Although this has lead to many awkward situations due to greedy individuals and/or the limited timeline, it is overall viewed as making the best of a much worse situation up to this point, as the Caretakers are held legally liable if anything ‘too’ bad happens to ‘their’ Mini(s).

Mini(s): Individuals that now found themselves stuck between 2 - 4 inches tall. Fortunately, with their size change they’ve also become essentially invincible, and almost more importantly, unsquishable and unmalleable, much to the dismay of people who fantasized about turning Minis into splatterings of red goo under their heels or into pieces of clothing/otherwise useful forms. With all Minis now registered to a Caretaker worldwide (at least besides a few random outliers), crimes against Minis had lessened significantly, and any attempts to steal a Mini from their Caretaker or overly interact with their Mini without permission was strictly punished (which to be fair had led to its own issues for Minis from time to time with ‘overprotective’ Caretakers). In a final layer of protection, all Minis were eventually also injected with new nanotechnology, and if they are ever found in the possession of someone not okayed by their Caretaker, they are immediately brought back to them by local authorities (and could be located even if hidden/stolen just like a GPS tracked vehicle via a phone app).

Normi(es): People unaffected by the shrinking event. Only Normies are allowed to be Caretakers for Minis.

Dual Caretaker: Although the Caretaker/Mini relationship is currently permanent, in the unlikely event of a relationship between a Mini and a Normi being formed (or the more likely scenario of two Caretaker Normies becoming a couple), if they enter a legally binding ‘marriage’ of some kind (only with the permission of the original Caretaker), the Mini can be legally bound to the new spouse as well as the original Caretaker, becoming a Mini with Dual Caretakers.

Characters (I will add to this section in the future once a character has a few chapters with them in it):

You/Kyle/Ky: A 20-something male Mini with sun kissed skin and messy/curly brown hair, shrunk and stuck through inextricable events at 2 - 4 inches tall (that seems to fluctuate at the most inopportune times). Currently legally bound to your Caretaker, Lillie, your apartment-mate you used to work with before the shrinking event. After the registration finalized and a near-miss between you, a bird, and an open window in your old room, Lillie now insists on you being with her almost constantly with very few exceptions (one of which is your old/her still current job at a coffee shop as the atmosphere is too awkward after your being let go for being ‘too physically inept’ to any longer do your job). This has led to many awkward situations for you, but Lillie seems to be oblivious to any effect her actions may have on you (blush-inducing, stomach churning, or otherwise). You have a tendency to use sarcasm when nervous or embarrassed, but since you’ve shrunk you’ve found that the sarcasm in your voice is often missed. Between this and your ability to be very easily talked over/interrupted, you are often misunderstood or the meanings behind what you say are interpreted for you. This has led to Lillie thinking you are ‘just fine’ with pretty much all of the situations you end up with her, and unfortunately, you are about to find out that the trend of miscommunication around you is not limited to your Caretaker like you thought.

Dates So Far:

((!!!AUTHOR’S NOTE!!! These are the starting 4 date possibilities, PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY CHARACTERS to the story directly for now (although otherwise feel free to add chapters to existing routes/characters besides reserved chapters). If you have a FLESHED OUT idea for a new character, especially if you already have a rough draft character sheet/bio or even a chapter already written up, PLEASE send it to me in a mail on writing.com. Periodically, I will either alter routes that haven’t been used in chapters I’ve written or add routes to the end of chapters I’m writing in the future, and will marked them reserved for the creator to add a chapter to (or leave it open for adding to but give them credit for the character idea if that’s discussed). Can think of it as a competition/contest if that’s easier. Just trying to avoid one sentence/small paragraph dead end characters, and would like to see these originals fleshed out before more are added unless the new characters are well thought out/developed or the idea is too awesome to ignore. Thanks for understanding!))

Lillie Jenkins: Your assigned Caretaker and flat-mate. Lillie has an undercut and otherwise medium-length hair that she seems to dye a different color every other day, which is supposedly to make up for how ‘boring’ (her words) her brown, copper flecked eyes are. She’s very pale-skinned with a random spatterings of freckles, especially across the bridge of her nose and most of her upper body. Lillie had always considered herself a bit ‘fluffy’, her weight more or less equally distributed over her chest, tummy, hips, and bum. More recently, you had both experienced her putting on the ‘Caretaker 50’ since you’re shrinking, and with her now being at least 250 pounds or so, people often joked that she had stolen your former weight and put it all into her now much bigger butt. You blush to admit that you’ve been more or less forced to see (and directly experience) pretty much every inch of her body as Lillie both refuses to let you be too far away from her when she’s home and equally refuses to wear much more than underwear in the apartment. You’ve also been forced to realize that… Lillie is more than a bit of a slob. Formerly contained mostly to her room, dirty clothes have now migrated to just about every inch of your apartment (your old room essentially sealed off from you to ensure there aren’t any more accidents). You’ve also realized that though the coffee smell in the shop and your former respect for each other’s loner lifestyles kept you from noticing, but Lillie seldom showers. To top all this off, she also doesn’t seem to notice how big her butt and thighs especially are, let alone the rest of her compared to you, and so you have had many accidents where you’ve been bumped, smothered, or straight up buried under different parts of her. This has happened so often in fact, with you essentially not worse for wear due to your invincibility, that she eventually just decided you must be ‘cool with it’, and has literally no boundaries around you now, laughing off any complaints as teasing. Needless to say, she has no qualms about being naked around you, burping, picking her nose, farting, or even bringing you to the bathroom with her, no matter what she’s doing in there… in fact she insists on it ‘for your safety’. Never having shown interest in romantic relationships herself, she doesn’t think you’re unattractive or anything, but has just literally never thought that a Mini like you would want a relationship with a Normie like her before, and is more often than not confused or laughs it off whenever anyone asks if you’re in a relationship. Eventually, however, the continuous asking forced her to realize she had been ‘depriving you from having a girlfriend or several’ (her thoughts), and that she would make it up to you (even though you had never thought of it that way) by being your match maker going forward… and she wasn’t taking no for an answer. She was so determined, in fact, that she was willing to say whatever she needed to convince her friends/acquaintances/even strangers to go on a date with you, which would lead to more than a few awkward situations at your expense. And, although most of the girls knew what you looked like, she insisted on keeping them a surprise from you, forcing one-sided blind dates…

Silvia Monroe: A woman who has been described as a ‘nerdy robot trapped in a fetish model’s body’. She very much looks the part of a fetish model, having a very exaggerated hourglass figure (with E-cups, a 30 inch waist, and over 50 inch hips) and being over 6 feet tall, with more than shoulder length straight black hair that covers one of her ice blue eyes at all times. Unfortunately for Silvia, she… has absolutely no clue that she’s as physically attractive as she is, despite somehow still dressing herself as brilliantly as a fashion model without even really thinking about it. Worst off, she has absolutely zero sense of humor, and has a habit of taking all jokes or sarcasm seriously. Pick up lines often confuse or straight up insult her, and she’s just as likely to take a sarcastic insult and somehow take it as a genuine compliment. This, along with her encyclopedic knowledge of almost all things considered ‘nerdy’, has led to a plethora of awkward situations, and to her all but giving up on any thoughts of romance. Of course, Lillie can be very persuasive, and has convinced her to give you a serious try. And since you have no idea about Silvia’s personality, and you are often fairly sarcastic… you may end up giving unintended ‘compliments’… a LOT.

Alessia Amato: A woman of Italian/African mixed decent, with long, wavy brown hair, and a skin complexion that comes off as sun kissed, regardless of how little time she spends outside, and an almost excessively exaggerated pear shape. Being not only tall at nearly 6 foot, Alessia is also very heavy-set, beating Lillie’s 250 pounds by at least a hundred (if not more), almost all of which is settled into an ass, hips, and thigh size that she has yet to ever see matched (leaving her only looking ever-so-slightly chubby when viewed from the waist up). After having more than a handful of horrible experiences having her heart broken by those she had a crush on, Alessia had more or less given up on romance… and since she enjoyed playing video games as often as possible when she wasn’t working her broom-closet office job, she didn’t see much positives on putting in more than a token effort for personal hygiene. In fact, unknown to you, she had decided that she would only be with someone who could just put up with her distinct take on hygiene (or lack thereof). Also with no notice to you, when Alessia had shown reservations about subjecting a Mini to someone as big as her, Lillie waylaid her concerns by convincing her that you were ‘obsessed with all things booty, at literally any size’.

Sally Hannigan: A woman with long, red, almost copper colored hair (usually left in a long braid down her back), almost excessively freckled with otherwise very light skin. Overall she is fairly toned, with just enough cushion in the hips and buttocks area to give her more of a volleyball/softball player body versus any kind of weight lifter. She has a dazzling smile and spring green eyes that are almost always bright. Unfortunately (at least in Sally’s view), she has trouble getting anyone to notice ANYTHING besides, well… her decidedly massive breasts. No matter what Sally does to lose weight from, confine, or otherwise distract from her chest, her breasts seem to fight her at every corner and refuse to be denied the attention they apparently feel they are due. As best as she can tell, Sally’s breasts are at least I-cups, but any time she gets a custom bra they seem hardwired to grow out of it no matter how she diets. If she gets a compression sports bra, they end up flopping out the bottoms as soon as she starts trying to move around. If she wears a huge baggy shirt to hide them, they end up sweating so much that the shirt gets clingy and becomes essentially see-through. Nowadays, Sally has more or less given up on trying to corral her massive mammaries, which leads to them overflowing or straight up spilling out of anything she wears on a regular basis. She hopes that with you being tiny and everything being massive to you, that you might be able to notice other parts of her too… although she’s not above ‘rewarding’ you with some personal time with her chest (which she now assumes literally everyone drools over, Mini or otherwise) if you impress her. Of course, unknown to you she’s so desperate that she’s willing to take ANYTHING you might notice about her besides her breasts as a compliment, so your attempts to avoid her breasts as a topic altogether (as Lillie made you promise) might lead to awkward situations…

Rules:

Things I'd Love to See:
-Chubby/fatness in whatever shapes and sizes and/or exaggerated proportions. (Especially Pear-Shaped)
-Butt Stuff (Smothering, Squashing, Farting, Partial Insertion, etc.)
-Scat of any variety
-Generally Humiliating Circumstances (Especially Aware-But-Unintentional/Accidental)

Things I'd Like/ I Wouldn't Mind Seeing:
Feet
Armpits
Partial Insertion
Bodily Fluids (Especially Sweat, Drool, etc.)
Unaware in Small Doses (Try to bring it back to aware within a chapter or two, no ‘3 years later’ type of things.)

Things I'll Tolerate (To a Point):
Mouthplay (No Swallowing)
Vagina-Play (No Unbirthing)
Waterplay
Anything You've Mailed Me About That We've Discussed

No-No's:
Male on Male (Kyle/Ky/‘You’re’ essentially the only male, other tinies can be mentioned/interact for a chapter, but story stays with Ky/You. No Giants. This includes all ‘sudo’ or ‘male-esque’ acts including but not limited to pegging or use of dildos.)
Full Insertion (PM Me if It's Brief)
Vore (No Swallowing)
Death or Bad Ends in any form.
One/Two Liner chapters, ‘only choices’ chapters, or similar additions. More often than not this puts a halt to a particular storyline instead of encouraging people to add.

Other Stuff:
You can't grow back, and you can't get smaller (you're somewhere between 2 and 4 inches tall).
You keep your shape, and you're essentially immortal/invincible (no deaths).
You/Ky do(es) NOT like any ‘gross’ stuff or the fact that these girls (or any parts of them) are giant compared to you, even if you end up overall liking to interact with a particular date (think putting up with a girl’s sweat versus being turned on by it, or doing your best [and most often failing] to avoid being sat on when you’re around her, even if she loves you being around her booty, versus you throwing yourself under her whenever she sits down).
Characters being just about any size and shape does NOT mean they are ugly, regardless of how gross they may be or however regularly that grossness presents itself, all characters are assumed to be, in general, attractive. Essentially, please avoid demeaning characters by trying to force them into being ‘unattractive’ and/or literally describing them as ugly. Characters are assumed to be attractive, at the very least ‘in their own way’ if nothing else.

((Author’s Note: I will do my utmost not to be overly critical, but I reserve the right to delete any chapters and/or routes that break the rules above and/or completely derail from the storyline or established character traits (for instance, a overly kind character suddenly turning into a sadistic person, explanation or not), or for consistently adding chapters without spellcheck or low quality rambles (think along the lines of most of the chapter being a fart sound that scrolls past the edges of your phone screen, or turning every branch into the same story). I also reserve the right to edit for grammar/adding choices if need be (in the case of anyone forcing the story down to one choice without any intention to continue, etc.), although in this case I will ensure the original author still has credit given to them. I reserve the right to the above for all of my stories, past and future, and to add to the rules above as situations arise/as needed at my discretion for the health of the story as a whole. Thanks again for understanding.))

Update 16 December 2022: Updated some of the rules and added to the ending Author’s Note.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276919-Mini-Blind-Date