*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277749-Izzys-Too-SmallShrinking-Digimon-Girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2277749
A Remake of two long gone interactives. please add chapters

A Remake of two long gone interactives. please add chapters

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
There were once two interactives on Writing.com that are sadly no longer with us, those interactives were called "Digital Shrinkage: Izzy's too small" and "Shrinking Digidestined girls", both dealt with shrinking characters and the consequences that would befall them, those interactives had chapter numbers in the low 30s.

I hope this interactive helps in bringing back the greatness of those two interactives, let's see if we can bring this new version to greater heights than the originals! This story is going to need a lot of chapters on both stories that are featured.

Rules:
1. No Death
2. No farting or toilet stuff
3. With respect to the above two, mind the ones in the original descriptions and go nuts!

====================================================================================================
here's the original description for "Izzy's Too Small"

"This story is based around everyone's favorite Digital computer whiz, who's shrunken during an experiment. The other guys are off camping and only the girls are coming over to see his latest work. Little do they know Izzy is right under their noses, and he maybe under their shoes if you don't pick the right choices.

Please, keep in mind this is a PG13 story, and is a comedy. Don't make it too serious. When people in animes get beaten up, they get healed in like...five seconds. Keep things like that here. No males in this story either (besides Izzy that is), no toilet stuff, and please keep the characters in character. Don't make Kari find Izzy and: "OMG! DILDO! Ooops, I squishzored him! THE END!"

No, keep it all in place. And aside from all these rules, have fun. ^_^ Don't be shy."
=====================================================================================================

there is nothing remaining for "Shrinking Digidestined Girls", not even a blurb, which means no descriptions or rules on it.

=====================================================================================================


Mind the rules in the original descriptions, if you want to bring Tai or any male into the "Izzy's Too Small" portion of the story, it's fine by me, this story is also rated 18+, not 13, so go nuts on the giantess erotic situations.

almost anything goes for the "Shrinking Digidestined Girls" section as well.

both stories will take into account every season that came out after season 2. so go nuts there too.

here's hoping some new chapters will be made. this story needs more chapters right now.

despite what the original versons say, go nuts here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277749-Izzys-Too-SmallShrinking-Digimon-Girls