*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278711-Katies-Excellent-Multiversal-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nesh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2278711
Katie Marek travels the Multiverse to save her home from the Galactic Empire. Please Add!

Katie Marek travels the Multiverse to save her home from the Galactic Empire. Please Add!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Katie Marek is the sixteen-year-old daughter of Galen Marek, once the secret apprentice of Darth Vader and Vin powerful Mistborn of the planet Scadrial. She has been raised on Earth after her parents met there under mysterious circumstances. The Galactic Empire invaded Earth when she was very young, and she has been training and fighting for years. Now, she is given an opportunity to travel across the multiverse to gather skills and power to put the Empire down for good. What will she find on her travels, will she find love? Will the power corrupt her?

Okay, basic rules:

1. Katie is a lesbian. She should not show any romantic interest in males.
2. Sex is allowed so go ahead and do whatever you like, outside the above exception, and things like vore and weight gain. Even incest is allowed Katie is a dom.
3. She can only go to universe that have some sort of power or advanced technology (She could still go to say the world of Pokemon and catch Pokemon for an example); she can also travel through time so places in her own universe are open. That would mainly consist of the Cosmere and Star Wars Legends universe. She is able to learn any non-species/race restricted power, and she can find a work around for those she can't learn if one is available. For instance, she could learn Harry Potter magic, but couldn't become a Super Saiyan unless she wished on the Dragon Balls to become a Saiyan.
4. She can only travel to established fictional worlds
4. Being from Earth she has a knowledge of our pop culture so she should know the worlds she ends up in.
Her travel device gives her Mind Control powers.

General physical description of Katie:

She's about 5 foot five inches tall, human withpale skin black hair just past her shoulders typically wears T-shirt and sweatpants as well as her mistcloak  . She typically goes barefoot

Starting powers and equipment:

Katie is a Mistborn show she has access to all the powers ofAllomancy   and is adept in their use. She is also a trained Jedi having use of the standard Jedi powers, force Lightning, and mechu-deru, which gives her an instinctual understanding of machines.

In terms of equipment she carries a bag of coins, and her two shotos (Short bladed lightsabers).

Lastly, I reserve the right to remove any chapters that don't meet quality or character standards. You should try to put effort in this story. Katie can take allies she's made with her went she jumps to a new universe, but try not to let the cast get too big.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278711-Katies-Excellent-Multiversal-Adventure