*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278835-Multiversal-Animal-Sumo-League
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2278835
Sumos of all shapes, sizes, animal types, and different universes have come to compete!

Sumos of all shapes, sizes, animal types, and different universes have come to compete!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to the Multiversal Animal Sumo League, where anything can happen in the world of Animal Sumo! As you may or may not already know, sumo is a popular sport in Japan, known for its wide variety of sushi. However, what you definitely didn't know, is that animals can't compete in sumo, as they aren't able to stand on two legs. Or can they?

Well, in this interactive, they can! Provided that they follow the traditional sumo rules, of course. But the available sumos won't be limited to just one universe. The sumo league will be open to all available sumos from all the different universes you can imagine! Also, there's no need for a certain animal to be on two legs if he/she wishes to compete on four legs. That's fair game, also. However, let's go over the general rules before we begin.

1. Absolutely no human sumos in this interactive. I know, it would be nice to have a really big and obese human sumo wrestler compete against a giant dog sumo wrestler, but this is an animal-only interactive, so no humans. All other kinds of animals, however, are freely allowed, including insects, aquatic animals, prehistoric animals, fictional and mythological creatures, among others.
2. Normally, sumos must be at least 400 pounds in order to compete, but they also can't compete if they weigh more than 600 pounds, but for this interactive, you are free to set your own weight limit for the sumo league, or you can have no weight limit at all, and allow anyone at any weight to compete in sumo wrestling, even if you're below 400 pounds or extremely obese. Be warned, though, that if you do decide to let anyone below 400 pounds compete, they might not make it very far, unless if they take a special kind of potion that gives them sumo strength, or if they use their small size to their advantage. On the opposite spectrum, if an extremely obese sumo wrestler competes against a much smaller sumo wrestler, every battle they compete in will be trivialized, unless if the smaller sumo wrestlers utilize the really big size of the obese sumo to their advantage.
3. Please make sure to use good grammar. Typos are fine, but if I'm not able to read anything of what you have posted, then I will try to make it so that there's good grammar in that chapter. However, if I feel like I can't even think on how to make the grammar better, because it's all just scrambled stuff, then I will delete your chapter.
4. Any pairing is fine for this interactive. Yes, even dogs and Digimon can be in love with each other.
5. Any offensive stuff (including underage sex) is not allowed. If you make a chapter with that kind of stuff, it will get deleted. Anything disgusting, like scat, watersports, vomit, and even diapers (no, mawashis do not count, as they are technically loincloths, and loincloths are not diapers) is also not allowed, for obvious reasons.
6. No intense violence or character deaths. This is sumo we're talking about. They eat, they fight, nobody should get hurt.
7. Don't be mean to any of the sumos, please. They're here to have fun, not make fun of each other. However, the sumos who are bullies can make fun of other sumos, including other bullies. Just don't have the good guys make fun of the other sumos, alright?
8. You don't need to just focus on the tournament at hand. You can also focus on a sumo's life outside of sumo wrestling, and what he does for fun when he/she isn't sumo wrestling. In addition, while weight gain and sumo are the primarily fetishes of this interactive, I will be allowing inflation, musclegut, macro/micro, AR/AP, body swap, mind swap, and TFs (including mind, body, species, and monster) to be explored. Just don't introduce those concepts out of the blue nor have them overshadow the main idea of this interactive. Provide a reason for why those fetishes are here (i.e. A sumo wants to compete in gigantic sumo wrestling, so he grows in height), and make sure they actually relate to the main theme without feeling like it's overshadowing it. While on the topic of this rule...
9. If the main character decides to retire from sumo wrestling, you can choose to either end the story here, or continue with a new character. That way, it would never feel like the story constantly ends abruptly whenever someone retires from sumo.
10. OCs are allowed, as are animal characters from popular media, even ones that aren't really liked all that much. I've seen some interactives about sumo wrestling that don't allow for this kind of freedom, so I'm allowing it here.

Now, then. With the basics out of the way, let's get this sumo championship league started!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278835-Multiversal-Animal-Sumo-League