*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279577-Bully-Turned-Tiny
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LBreau
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2279577
Olivia spent her entire life making fun of tinies until one day she becomes a tiny.

Olivia spent her entire life making fun of tinies until one day she becomes a tiny.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Generations after a shrinking epidemic have left a considerable chunk of people shrunken and squishy, the world has moved on and adapted to such people. The tiny’s, although considered human by law, have found themselves as the butt of a bunch of jokes or just outright malicious behaviour. This world is very similar to “Tiny Love Triangle” by Hectic with some minor twists.

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Trian...

For some reason, scientists can’t quite explain why a DNA strand has left many people with the trait of being tiny. Their entire life, they have been a diminutive size of 1-2 inches. This has left a minimal number of men at regular height, and some women born with tiny genes. It’s scarce and completely unheard of for a woman to shrink, but it’s still possible. However, for our poor Olivia, her karma might just force her to see the world from her favourite plaything's perspective.

Family members

Olivia Brown: You are an 18-year-old, previously 5”11” after shrinking 1.5 inches woman with mid-back dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. On an average day, you’ll get a hold of a tiny and place them in a situation to be crushed by somebody or something because it’s rather funny watching them struggle or just seeing people react to it. You’re decently in shape not insanely curvy but not flat either. You work at a toy store that requires you to be regular size, and once your job finds out about your predicament they would most likely fire you due to the risk of a child thinking you're a toy. It's your final year at high school.

Riley Brown: 6”0” Your 16-year-old younger sister with shoulder-length brown hair, hazel eyes, and B-cup breasts. She shares your same hatred for tines, but she looks up to you. will her belief that tinies are lesser beings be shaken by the fact her sister is now a tiny, or will she view you as lesser because of it? Riley is smarter than you, however, because of the fact Riley looks up to you, she refuses to believe this fact.

Victoria Brown: 6”2” Your 19-year-old younger sister who is blessed with amazing curves like your mother with D cups, thick ass, and mid-back length Blonde hair and hazel eyes. She's quite a ditz and is subject to Riley and yourself squashing many tinies under her or moulding them into a piece of clothing for her. She cares about tinies and hates it when she figures out what you 2 did to them, but is rather forgiving once all is said and done. She's taking a year off of school to have fun and make money. She understands how tinies reform the best out of your family.

Ava Brown: 6”0” Your 45-year-old mother with shoulder-length Black hair with hazel eyes. She's got a similar body type to Victoria, but due to aging needs to work out to keep from looking fat. She's not as ditzy as Victoria, but she's rather neutral to tinies due to not growing up with them creating misunderstanding about how tinies choose to be crushed so often. She'll apologize in public, but if she finds one in her house stuck to her or her kids she might not be so kind. She's a kind mother and once she realizes you've become tiny she would be very protective, but she'd still misinterpret how being a tiny works. She has an office job.

Fea Brown: 5”7” 35-year-old aunt, deep dark purple hair and emerald eyes, DD Cup and massive ass, slightly cubby. She loves to pick on tease tinies for being unable to do things that are easier for regular-size people and loves to make bets that test their might and endurance. She always holds her end of the bargain, and the rewards always tend to be worth the danger. She once promised a guy a free ticket back to Britain If he could survive 2-hole weeks without getting crushed at your house once. She cares for you a lot, but she definitely won't pass up an opportunity to tease you like she does every other tiny.

Non-family members:

Zuri Musa: 5"6" 19-year-old black woman, curvy in all the right places, curly black mid-back level hair, brown eyes. A new immigrant at your school. You don't know much about her other than the fact she comes from Kenya, and that she doesn't understand English all that well. She does however end up crushing a tiny or 2 at some point since Africa has sectioned off areas for tinies to live in instead of the regular city having tinies around. They’re separated from tinies because it was deemed too much of a hassle to manage tiny people along with their physical labour as well as how often they’d need to look for them. The tinies have been moved closer to a water source with a small cup so they could at least survive on their own. Now and then a person is sent to bring food that should last a while. Because of this, it’s not hard to imagine some regular-sized people view them as pets. It’s not uncommon for the kids to grab one of them only for the parents to tell them no.

Luna Katz: 5”1” 17-year-old Japanese, Bambie brown hair and dark brown eyes, A Cup and a small ass. Luna is in love with science and how tinies work as a hole. She’s gone overboard multiple times getting caught experimenting on tinies, but since her father is part of the board of education nobody says anything. She wants to find a way to make more organic gummy material that could be used as replacement organs and believes the secret to this is hidden somewhere in Tinies. She doesn’t care how much a Tiny is harmed in her experiments because she believes her holy mission will save more lives in the future than she’ll hurt in the present. If she ever finds you then you’ll know she’ll be intrigued by you and since you’re the only recorded female tiny she’ll make sure you don’t get away easily.

Alexis Robichaud: 5"4" 17-year-old goth white woman, a nice ass, D-cup breasts, short raven hair, violet eyes. You've heard a lot from your sister about how she could be rather cruel to people she's seen as below her, and how she has ways to make tinies disappear for a while.

Jade Solace: 5"5" 20-year-old Japanese woman whose family immigrated before she was born, C-cup breasts, brown hair, dark brown eyes. She's one of your friends who works with you at the toy store and tends to love helping tinies enter and leave the store without a child mistaking them for a toy. She even has a tiny boyfriend who's been on the wrong end of your jokes before. You don't understand why she cares for Tinies so much, but she's still her friend at the end of the day.

Jake Smith: 21-year-old Boyfriend of Jade, Dirty blond hair, in great shape. He’s found a name for himself working as a gym trainer for tinies, by telling them the best places to go to avoid getting crushed and the best ways to watch out for people who either don’t know that they’re walking in the tiny section or intentionally do so. He tends to be involved in a lot of your pranks on Jade even when he doesn’t want to be.

Rebecca Harper: 5"6" 45-year-old white woman, friends with your mother, in great shape with decent curves, waist-level ginger hair, Green eyes. She works at a therapy company for newly shrunken Tinies with good intentions. She can get a little caught up in her enthusiasm to help which leads to some misunderstandings. She once misinterpreted someone wanting to wanted challenge their abilities to reform and thought he meant he wanted to be crushed onto her and escape without help. That guy spent 2 months on her until she felt too bad and removed him herself.

James Harper: 6"3" 42-year-old white man, husband of Rebecca blond hair, b tolue eyes, 8-inch cock. He's one of the rare few men who's spent most of his life at a regular size. He's a kind guy to most people but can be extremely intimidating if you hurt his kids. Both he and Rebbeca were expecting him to shrink for most of their lives, so they got everything tiny proofed which was convenient when their first kid was born tiny. He works as a waiter in a fancy restaurant.

Mike Harper: 1 inch, 20-year-old white man, ginger, blue eyes, for his size nice cock. After spending his entire life stuck at this small size he's made the best of it by finding a job as an accountant at his mother's modelling company. He's found himself stuck as a toy for his younger siblings or stuck to his mother more than he would prefer. He gets along with most people and doesn't let his size get him down. However, you're one of the people he hates being around because your hatred for people like him has led to him getting left behind or moulded into something for long periods of time. Victoria has developed feelings for him, and while he does have feelings for her, his fear of you keeps him from asking her out.

Lilly Harper: 4ft, 8-year-old white girl, blonde shoulder-length hair, blue eyes. She's still not mature enough to understand period's playthings, despite what her mother and Mike tell her. You've given her a lot of tinies to use for dress-up or some other game, but Mike normally finds out rather quickly and gets them out of there without upsetting her. You can only imagine how she'd react if she found you tiny considering her parents told her women can't be tiny.

Rob Harper: 4"1" 8-year-old white boy, ginger hair. The twin of Lilly, he's often more destructive and energetic. Whenever he gets his hands on a tiny it normally leads to them having to find bugs or explore areas he can't fit under. He hates being told no, and whenever a tiny doesn't want to play he normally puts them somewhere for a timeout which leads to them being squashed or just flat-out stuck until he remembers them. Everyone is expecting one bad accident will end up with him shrunk.

Thomas Lee: 35 years old 2 inches tall, brown hair, alright shape. He’s a spokesperson for tinies rights and spent most of his teenage years protesting while he was still regular size. He’s since shrank but continues to protest even if he’ll gets crushed. Thomas will travel from city to city trying to add tiny accessible places in restaurants, schools and all the like. He’s most famous for creating the first Tiny Phone which allows Tinies to call people while being strong enough to survive being crushed alongside a Tiny. The phone only allows for calls and a limit of 5 numbers, but it’s a start.

1. Olivia can’t die, however, she can be moulded and stretched.

2. Male/Male is alright if Olivia is involved in some way (in between them or something like that). Obviously, Male/Female is allowed under similar rules. Leave an exit point on the story for the people who might not like male giants and an (M) at the end of the title. If you want I could copy and paste the chapter crediting you and adding an option out. If there are already 5 options I'll contact you and figure out what we can do.

3. Keep the story consistent. So, no magic, reality-changing abilities, or anthro of any kind. The only thing different from our reality is that tinies exist, and some laws and machines have been made to compensate for them. Also, Gummy material has been introduced since people enjoyed using tiny’s as clothing.

4. If you want to make a branch don’t just make it a few words. If you’re stuck in a scenario where you can’t move the plot along you could give your options and give a quick example of what might happen if A or B is chosen or a quick description of what the object/ person looks like.

5. Preferably No Scat or anything involving toilets. If you do make a chapter around it please include a (T) in the chapter's name and a way out. If you don't include a way out I will simply add an extra option to get out.

6. If you get kids involved keep it relatively PG. I will only review them on a basic level to make sure it's not too graphic. You can add chapters where a kid mistakes you for a doll, but the second you start getting into the territories of a preteen or under using you for any kind of sexual acts it's pushing it.

7. You can run an arc where she returns to her old height, but it should take a good amount of chapters to allow her view on tinies to change for better or worse. This should only work on Females (mainly because how do you have her interact with tiny’s when there are no tiny’s.) However, if you want she can revert to a tiny as it doesn’t exactly float everyone’s boat being the giantess of the story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279577-Bully-Turned-Tiny