*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279780-Swap-Shops
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2279780
Business rivalry can get pretty intense... and erotic.

Business rivalry can get pretty intense... and erotic.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Many thanks to Hellexia Sin and others for all the chapters they have added.

Wilko's time of dominating the high street retail business was over. It had been true for quite some time of course, but now the store has a rival business situated immediately across and a little further down the street. The new business is called Kwik Save, and it pretty much sells the same things Wilko does, plus or minus a few things. The salon Beautylicious is still adjoined onto the recently expanded Wilko, as is the Continental cafe. But due to intense rivalry, Kwik Save has also got it's own beauty salon and cafe inside the premises. The salon is called Glamour Boutique and the cafe is called Espresso House.

And as always, especially so in this case, the rivalry between businesses is intense, due to many former Wilko employees (including disgruntled ones) now working for Kwik Save. Add into this mix a whole lot of body swapping, trait swapping and body possession, and anything else you can think of, and the scene is set for some 'interesting' times indeed.

Wilko Employees:

Emma, 48, is the manager of the Wilko store and is in extremely good shape for her age. She is 5'4" tall, has long dark brown hair just past her shoulders and C-cup breasts. She's friendly, polite and helpful, and most of the staff agree she is a good manager. At work she wears a short-sleeved white blouse, a pair of black, womens' trousers and a pair of black, 3-inch heeled t-strap pumps. Emma is very sociable and likes going out with her friends and family. She's married to her husband Kyle, 46, and they have a biological daughter, Alice, 18, and an adopted daughter Grace, 16, both with dark brown hair. Emma does not know that her husband Kyle is now working for her rival Elizabeth, but she does know her eldest daughter is working for her, along with many of her former employees, and she isn't impressed.

Liz, 39, is the assistant manager of the Wilko. Liz is 5'4" tall, her light brown hair is long, past her shoulders and she wears it in a ponytail nearly all of the time. She has size 30H-cup breasts, average curves and an ample backside. At work she wears a black trouser suit, a white blouse and a pair of Prada black leather high heel loafers that boost her height to 5'7". Liz now also wears dresses/skirts and high heels more often outside of work hours too. Liz is now separated and divorced from her ex-husband Eric. Liz has sole custody of her six-year old son Ethan due to Eric not being the biological father. Since the divorce, Liz's relationship with Eric's two step-children has gone somewhat downhill, and she is irritated that they both now work at Kwik Save under Elizabeth. Liz still harbors a big secret, involving her ex-husband's younger brother, Elliot.

Natalie, 35, is still the Wilko staff supervisor. She is a fairly attractive woman with long straight brown hair, she stands 5'6" tall and is quite slender for a woman her age. She has a modest but feminine backside, decent curves and a pair of full C-cup breasts. At work she wears her red Wilko blouse, black slacks and some comfortable flats. Natalie is married to her 5'9" tall husband Mike, 36, who is a former soldier, and she is the mother of a young son, Harry, who is now six.

Kelly, 38, still has the position of the store's assistant supervisor. She's an outgoing, attractive woman, 5'6" tall, also has a nice figure and a pair of breasts just into a D-cup. She has ash blonde hair that she wears up in either a bun style or a ponytail while working. She wears black boot-cut trousers and a pair of black suede, flat ankle boots along with a red Wilko blouse. She is married to her long-term fiancé Anthony, 36 and they have a 10-year old daughter named Molly.

James, 35, is Wilko's new security guard, after Owen left for another position for another company. James is 5'11" tall, almost bald and has a below average build including a large beer belly, but he is a great security guard. He is also easy to get along with, always willing to do favors for people. James wears the usual white security shirt with black shoulder patches, a pair of trousers that struggle to hold up his stomach, and a pair of black shoes. As evidenced by his body shape, James does love a good drink, and is living with his girlfriend Natasha, who is 5'6", has shoulder-length black hair, D-cup breasts and a slightly chubby figure.

Greg, 35, is the HR rep assigned to the Wilko store following Gemma's promotion.. He is a thin man, 5'10", clean shaven and with short blonde hair and he wears designer glasses. He is sociable and intelligent and takes pride in his work. At work he likes to wear either grey or brown tweed suits and white shirts (with assorted ties), and brown loafers. Greg is single and not looking for a relationship, spurring some of the people he works with to suspect that he is in fact secretly gay.

Sasha, 26, is the cosmetics salesperson in the store. She is an attractive woman with raven black hair that she wears in a bob style. Standing 5'3" tall, she has a nice figure, a sexy ass, nice D-cup breasts and wears either a skirt suit or trouser suit to work, along with a blouse and a pair of black suede, 3-inch stiletto pumps. She is engaged to her boyrfriend Isaac but she has no interest in having any kids yet.

Andrea, 60, is Carly's mother and a former employee of Wilko, who Liz convinced to come back and work at the store. Looking extremely good for her age, Andrea is good looking, 5'5" tall and has short blonde hair that she keeps dyed to keep out her greys. She has a chubby build but has lost a bit of weight recently thanks to a diet, she has D-cup breasts that are still surprisingly plump... despite age having taken it's toll on them. Andrea wears her usual Wilko polo shirt along with a pair of black polyester slacks, plain womens' socks and a pair of slip-on black leather shoes. Andrea still lives alone and is not in a relationship, but is frequently visited by her daughter Carly and her friend Zoe.

Elliot, 40, is a relatively new employee to Wilko, but not Liz's life. Elliot is 6'2", short brown hair with the odd gray strand, a good physique with a small gut, and some stubble he can never seem to get rid of. He's more handsome than he thinks he is, and doesn't have a good relationship with Liz, his former sister-in-law. The true father of Ethan due to a drunk one night stand, there's a bit of friction between him and Liz, although his older brother Eric never knew why. He usually wears work boots and black jeans with a red Wilko polo shirt.

Aaron, 34, he is about 5'10" tall and has short dark hair. He is a heavy smoker, and sometimes smokes weed, but is still in excellent shape regardless. He's calmed down over the years but can still get very angry if provoked, and he sometimes refrains from speaking to anyone. Usually wears black sneakers along with his usual black trousers and company polo shirt. Aaron is now separated from his girlfriend Sue, 35, after he had an affair with her older sister Janette, 42. As a result, he rarely gets to see his four-year old daughter Kirsty. His negative attitude is not helped by the fact that Sue now works next door at Kwik Save.

Becca, 31, stands about 5'5 and her breasts are now just into a C-cup. She has managed to lose some weight giving her a more pleasing figure. However, this has done little to reduce her impressive large ass and hips. Her goth phase is way behind her and her long hair, which she wears down, is back to it's natural brown color. She now wears normal black slacks instead of jeans and either black sneakers or black leather flats along with her red Wilko polo shirt. Becca is currently still single.

Luke, 28, a tall individual at 6'2" in height, has a short, dark brown crewcut hairstyle and is quite handsome and fit. He is popular and easy going, always one to have a laugh with his friends. He wears a red company shirt, black pants and smart, dress shoes. He used to have a crush on Rebekah but that changed after he hooked up with his girlfriend Rachel, 27, who is now five months pregnant with their first child.

Mark, 30, standing 6'1" tall, he is somewhat gangly and has short black hair in a crewcut. He has average looks, but is good natured and surprisingly he is still engaged to an attractive girlfriend named Vicky, who is 26 years old. The usual red company polo shirt is accompanied by Mark's black trousers and his large black sneakers.

Rebekah, 26, one of the friendliest and prettiest staff members, very attractive woman, shapely figure, about 5'5" tall, long blonde hair, B-Cup breasts. She's slowly matured over the last few years and now looks much sexier. Very warm personality. She's currently still single after breaking up with her last boyfriend nearly two years ago, but there is no shortage of male interest in her. Rebekah wears a red Wilko polo shirt and either a skirt and tights or a pair of black slacks, along with black ballet flats.

Laura, 25, is a quiet girl, and she is also Rebekah's best friend. Standing 5'5" tall, she also wears her dark blonde hair in a plait style or a ponytail at work, and wears the trademark red company polo shirt, black boot-cut trousers and a pair of sensible black flats. This delightful individual has perky B-Cup breasts and is quite attractive. She is still dating her boyfriend, Dylan, 25 and they are now engaged.

Mona, 26, a pretty Iranian-born Muslim girl, about 5'4" in height, has B-cup breasts, black hair (she does not wear a headscarf, unlike her mother). She wears contacts (or glasses), as well as the usual company polo shirt, she wears black trousers or jeans and either a pair of ballet flats or dark sneakers. Wears a necklace with an Islamic crescent hanging from it. She has now been married to a family friend, Ahmad, 28, for over two years now. They have no kids yet.

Charlotte, a 26-year old woman who has definitely mellowed out over the last few years. Her co-workers have noticed a drastic improvement in her attitude towards others, but she still finds herself easily irritated by some people she meets. Charlotte is the second tallest woman in the store at 5'9" tall, wears her dark hair in whatever style she fancies on the day. She also has B-Cup breasts. Along with her red Wilko polo shirt, she wears black pants/leggings and either black flats or purple plimsolls. Charlotte is currently single after breaking up with boyfriend Jacob over six months ago, and she's in no rush to find another one.

Jade, is 26 years old, has long auburn hair, which she likes to wears down. Jade is 5'7" and is on the slender side, but what sticks out about Jade most is her piercings and several tattoos. She wears a red company polo shirt, a pair of tight womens' pants and black lace-up shoes. Jade is not a very chatty girl, and she's into rock and metal bands, and it was at a rock concert that she met her new 5'10" boyfriend Wyatt, 28.

Liam, 24, the idlest worker at Wilko, is now also employed at Kwik Save, part time. Elizabeth gave him a job to further annoy Emma. But Liam agreed to reduced hours at Wilko, offered him by Liz, in order to keep him on there several shifts a week. So he now works at both stores, the only person to do so. As unpopular at his new work place as he is at Wilko, Liam doesn't really care, continuing to work at his own pace. Liam stands 5'8" tall, has an average figure and a crappy attitude. However, working at both stores, Liam has recognized that he is in a position to provide certain information (for favors) on both businesses that Emma and Elizabeth might want to keep secret. Liam has started growing his hair again, but it's not too long at the moment, with his black trousers and sneakers he has both Wilko and Kwik Save polo shirts.

Rob, 25,is a fairly slender guy with short black hair, 5'9" tall and is quite good looking. He knows how to have a laugh and is a decent worker. Though he is known to slack off if those around him are doing the same, a trait that has got him told off many times. He wears black trousers and black sneakers as well as his Wilko shirt. Rob has a 'casual' girlfriend, a cute 5'4" brunette named Stacey, age 23.

Sukhi, is a 27-year old Indian-born woman with a full head of long (and full) black hair. Suki is quite a skinny thing. She is only 5'4" tall and has small B-cup breasts. She wears her Wilko polo shirt, a Wilko fleece jacket, a pair of of tight black trousers that emphasize her thin legs, and she wears black sneaker socks and black, lace-up shoes. Sukhi is married to her husband Steve Singh, 32. Sukhi used to work at Wilko several years back and now has agreed to Emma's terms to work there once more, oblivious to kinky and erotic events that were about to transpire.

Alexa, 32, is yet another former Wilko employee, now re-hired. Born and raised in Mexico, she has been living in Britain for the last 14 years, her English is good, but she still has a strong Spanish accent. She is attractive, 5' 6" tall and has a decent figure, including a sexy ass. She has juicy D-cup breasts and long dusty blonde hair that she wears down most of the time. Alexa is working again to make some extra money, due to her wanting to marry her English boyfriend Peter, 34, a 6'1" individual with decent muscles, short black hair and an outgoing personality. Her work clothes consist of her Wilko polo shirt, a pair of black, boot-cut slacks and a pair of ankle-strap, black patent pumps.

Kiran, 23, is a very petite young woman, the joint shortest employee at 5'0" tall, and she has long dyed black hair, mostly worn down but occasionally in a ponytail. As she progressed in age from her teens to early twenties she became even more attractive, with her breasts having finished growing at a nice full C-cup. She also has an outgoing personality and is a pleasure to be around. Kiran likes to wear stylish black slacks along with her red company blouse when she's working, and she has taken to wearing a pair of black suede 3-inch heeled pumps with boost her height to 5'3". Kiran is still with her boyfriend, Sean, 22 and have been talking about getting engaged.

Jodie, 25, is a red-haired young woman with freckles, she stands 5'4" tall and either wears her hair down or in a ponytail while she works. She has C-cup breasts and she wears the usual Wilko blouse, black trousers, socks and a pair of well-worn flats. She seems to be the quiet sort, not known to smile a lot, and is the mother of a three-year old son, Oliver, whose father wants nothing to do with him or Jodie following a family feud. Jodie had managed to quit smoking but has now started again due to her asshole ex-boyfriend working next door..

Ellie, 24, a 5'3", friendly woman with light brown hair reaching to halfway down her back. She has a full figure but is not chubby, she also has perky C-cup breasts and a nice big ass which comes close to Becca's in size. She wears black slacks and black suede slip-on shoes with her company blouse. Ellie is dating her long-term boyfriend Aiden, 25, and the two are now engaged to be married. However the couple have so far been unable to agree on a date for their wedding.

Claire, 23, is one of the store's more diligent workers. She stands at 5'10", making her the tallest girl at Wilko, ahead of Charlotte, and is very slender, lacking any noticeable curves. She has small A-cup boobs and a boyish ass, she has cropped, dark red hair and she wears designer glasses. She's a timid girl, but also friendly and chatty when engaged in conversation. Claire came out as a lesbian to her co-workers over a year ago, but this really didn't surprise anybody. Despite coming out, her colleagues still don't know if she has had a girlfriend in the past or remains a virgin, and she hasn't shown any inkling of being willing to share such personal information. She wears black slacks, socks and lace-up shoes with her Wilko polo shirt.

Jordan, 25, is Nicola's eldest son, and he was hired by Emma after his mother moved next door to Kwik Save. A diligent worker and very good looking, Jordan stands 5'10" tall, has a neatly groomed beard and mustache, is muscular and he has short brown hair in a crewcut. He also has lots of manly tattoos on his impressive gym-worked body. At work he wears the standard red Wilko polo shirt, a pair of black jeans and a pair of black and white converse sneakers. Jordan has a pretty blonde girlfriend named Anna, 24, who works at a hairdressers nearby. For Emma, hiring Jordan more than compensates for the loss of Darrell.

Emily, 24, is 5'5", pretty, has a decent figure and is a quiet, slightly nerdy looking girl, preferring to keep to herself most of the time. She has C-cup breasts, wears dark-rimmed glasses and has long dark hair that she wears up in a ponytail. At work she wears a red company blouse, fairly tight black slacks, black tights underneath and a pair of women's black patent loafers with a slight chunky heel. She still has not found herself a boyfriend.

Daniel, 33, is 5'11" tall, slender build, has a black goatee and moustache that matches his short, jet black hair. Daniel is the quiet sort, hardly ever seen talking, preferring instead to get on with his work. Daniel is now engaged to his long-term girlfriend Lindsey. He jumped at the chance of being re-hired by Emma as he really needed the work after he lost his previous job. Since he knew how Wilko operated, he didn't have to be trained up again.

Kaysie, 34, is a woman who used to work at Wilko several years ago, and now re-hired by Emma. Kaysie is 5'6" tall, has a bit of a full figure but certainly isn't chubby, and she has D-cup breasts. Her dark blonde hair is worn up in a messy bun style. She is average in looks, but is polite and sociable and is married to her husband Thomas, 33. Along with her red Wilko polo shirt she wears plain women's black slacks, tights underneath and black leather ballet flats.

David, 25, is from the U.S. and still working at Wilko after being laid off from his last job. David has short dark hair and an average build, standing 5'10" tall. He's a pretty nice guy, but he has a bit of kinky/perverted side that he doesn't show people. Like the other guys in the shop, David wears the standard red Wilko polo shirt, black trousers and black sneakers. David lives with his bisexual American girlfriend Jess, 24, who is into kinky stuff like David.

Allie, 25, is a cute, slightly quirky girl of mixed English and Indian descent. She's short and petite, standing only 5'0" tall, and she has small A-cup breasts and a cute, round butt. She keeps her dark hair in a somewhat short asymmetrical cut that just reaches the base of her neck. Both of her arms are completely decorated with tattoos and she has a few small ones on other parts of her body. She's got a somewhat tomboyish personality and doesn't usually wear skirts or dresses, but still wears feminine clothing otherwise. She's still at Wilko after being laid off from her last job. Along with her Wilko polo, Allie wears black skinny jeans and a pair of black Converse trainers. Allie an open lesbian and is now married to her American partner Nat, 25.

Kimberly, 28, is Jodie's older sister who Emma agreed to employ at Wilko after Jodie's ex was hired by Elizabeth next door. There for emotional support for her little sis and to keep Gareth away. Kimberly is 5'6" tall, has a slightly fuller figure than her younger sister, but has a bigger arse and D-cup breasts, thereby outshining her sister in those areas. Along with her Wilko polo shirt, Kimberly wears a pair of comfortable black leggings and a pair of well-worn ballet flats.

Ryan, 20, is an employee who started at the same time as Nathan, having been a temp initially hired by Emma. He is 5'11" tall, has an average build and short brown hair in a crewcut. His family is from Ireland and despite living in England for over three years, he still has his native accent. He is sociable and he has pretty redheaded English girlfriend, Jennifer Spencer, 21. His work attire consists of the usual red logo-emblazened shirt, black trousers, socks and shoes.

Katie, 19, is Nicola's second eldest daughter and fourth oldest child overall, hired by Emma at the same time as her brother Jordan. Sharing her mother's petiteness, Katie is only 5'2" tall, has long brown hair that she keeps in a ponytail and she has perky C-cup breasts as well as a sexy figure that she loves to maintain. Katie likes to wear make-up all the time, even at work, and with her Wilko polo she wears a short black skirt, black tights and a pair of black patent ballet flats. Katie has a casual boyfriend named Scott, who she met at college. Katie's contract at Wilko is part-time, due to her also studying psychology at college.

Rose, 19, is a cute redheaded girl from Scotland and the second youngest employee at Wilko. She moved to England with her mother when she was 16. She still has a strong Scottish accent. She is just 5'2" tall, wears her permed red hair in a stylish bun at work, with several strands framing her face and likes to keep herself fit. She has curvy hips and a pert backside, as well as a pair of nice C-cup breasts. Along with her Wilko blouse, Rose likes to wear a knee-length black skirt to work, and a pair of ballet flats. She hasn't had a boyfriend since leaving Scotland.

Lexi, 18, is the second youngest employee at Wilko after Grace. She is black (mocha skin), attractive and has a voluptuous body shape even at such a young age. She stands 5'5" tall has C-cup breasts and has a large backside that definitely gets the attention of the boys... and some girls too. It isn't quite as large as Becca's ass but surpasses Ellie's. She has her long black hair in braids and usually wears it down, but occasionally puts it in a ponytail. At work she wears her Wilko blouse, black jeans that emphasize her curves and a pair of black, womens' Adidas sneakers. Lexi has a 20-year old black boyfriend, Marcus Deshawn.

Grace, 16, is Emma's youngest (and adopted) daughter who has only just turned sixteen. Grace is a cute girl, standing 5'3" tall, she has shoulder length dark brown hair similar to her mum's, perky B-cup breasts and a nice arse. She is outgoing, liking to enjoy herself by going to parties or hanging with friends, and she has a new boyfriend named Ricky, 17.Following the loss of a large part of her work-force to Kwik Save, Emma knew she would need to recruit some new people. She agreed to give her daughter Grace a part-time job, after her eldest (and biological) daughter Alice, 18, got a job at Kwik Save, next door.


Beautylicious Employees:

Carly, 39, is the daughter of ex-Wilko employee Andrea. She has a short asymetrical blonde hairstyle, she's very attractive and she stands just 5'2" tall. She has nice C-Cup breasts to go with her curvy figure, and at the top of her left breast she has a rose tattoo. She's very careful to keep her body in shape despite her age and is a very polite, outgoing woman who likes to have fun. She is a self-employed beautician, a professional manicurist and waxer, she is on friendly terms with most of the staff at Wilko, including Emma and Liz. Carly is now single again after breaking up with former Wilko employee Steven.

Zoe, 38, Carly's best friend and a lash specialist who tried opening her own salon, but due to financial difficulties she was forced to close. She is now back at Beautylicious as the second most senior beautician. Zoe is 5'10" tall, has large D-cup breasts, a sexy figure and she has long dark brown hair that she likes to wear in various styles, depending on her mood. She sometimes wears designer glasses and is very attractive and out-going, loves her 'girly' clothes...much like Carly does. She's still married to her husband, Chris, 39, and they have a 10-year old daughter named Arissia.

Holly, 26, had formerly worked at Zoe's salon, before being hired by Carly. She is now a fully qualified hair stylist, thereby bringing more business to Beautylicious. Not overly stunning, she is nonetheless quite pretty, she likes to wear her ash blonde hair in twin plaits, she is 5'5" tall and has B-cup breasts. Holly lacks confidence a little but is a keen learner. She is in a three month-relationship with her boyfriend, Jason, 28. Holly also likes to dress in very feminine clothes and high heels at all times.


Continental Cafe Employees:

Simone, 32, is the woman who runs the cafe within the store. Born and raised in Lyon, France, she moved to England four years ago with her husband Mathieu, 34. Simone is a very attractive, 5'6" brunette with long permed hair that she likes to wear in a stylish bun or a ponytail while at work. She wears a 3/4 sleeve black jacket with her name tag attached, a red blouse, a pair of black stretch skinny pants and a pair of black suede, round toe pumps with 3-inch heels. Simone is a lover of the latest fashions in clothes, just like her husband.

Mathieu, 34, is Simone's husband and a talented chef, and he helps his wife to run the cafe in Wilko. With an average build and standing 5'11" tall, Mathieu has blonde curtained hair that is cut shorter in the back and longer towards the front. He is handsome and sociable, and like his wife, he speaks good English. Mathieu dresses well whether he is at work or not, preferring to wear beige Ralph Lauren trousers, a white shirt and brown DIOR calfskin shoes. The only chef attire he will wear is a men's black apron to protect his clothes from food stains.

Sabine, 26, is a waitress at the cafe. She's originally from Germany and while she is fluent in English, she still has a bit of her native accent when speaking. She's 5'6" and has an athletic build, but also some nice feminine curves including some nice C-cup breasts. She has a pale complexion and naturally dark red hair just past her shoulders that she usually dyes an even darker blood red shade. She has a feminine but very gothic fashion sense and an extensive wardrobe. She is usually pretty care free, but also has a strong domineering side to her. She also has a strong fascination with vampire fiction. At work, she wears a white blouse, a black skirt, black tights, a pair of black lace-up boots with a modest heel, and a small apron. Sabine identifies as pansexual and is currently in a secret relationship with Donna's daughter, Paisley.

Paolo, 23, is a waiter at the cafe. He's from Italy, but has been living in England for a couple years and has good English. He's relatively attractive and has short, dark hair that he gels up in front. Though not super athletic, he still has some decent muscles and stands at 5'9". He's rather outgoing and easy to get along with. At work, he wears a white formal shirt, black trousers, a pair of black lace-up shoes, and a small apron. Paolo is currently single, not having had a girlfriend since leaving Italy.


Kwik Save Employees:

Elizabeth, 36, the manager of Kwik Save, and she is also the former assistant manager at Wilko and now finally is in charge of her own store. She has short blonde hair and stands at 5'5" without her heels on. At work always wears a skirt suit (sometimes a trouser suit), and high heels, her B-Cup breasts are a "nice handful". She is one of the most experienced managers in the company, with years of Wilko service behind her. She is fair, polite and understanding but also has been known to bare a grudge (against Emma especially for having taken over Wilko instead of her staying in charge). Elizabeth has a faithful partner and house-husband, Carl, 38, and they are the parents of a cute daughter, Chloe, who is now nearly two years old.

Donna, 51, is Kwik Save's assistant manager, and she is also a former Wilko employee who departed from the company on less than good terms. Although not having worked under Emma, Donna had more than a few run-ins with Wilko's assistant manager Liz in the past. Looking good for her age, Donna is an attractive woman, 5'5" tall, shoulder-length black hair and a nice figure. Due to past jealousy of a certain woman's breast size, Donna spent a lot of money to have fake DD breast implants. She likes to dress up for work, namely in a blouse, a skirt suit to show off her nice legs, and a pair of glossy black pumps. Donna has two kids, a (secretly lesbian) daughter named Paisley, who is 22, and a fairly good-looking son named Jack, who is 19. She is separated from her husband Graham.

Kyle, 46, is Emma's husband and the father to Alice and Grace, but he is also hired at Kwik Save as the maintenance expert. 6'0" tall, with short brown hair and a typical middle-aged male body shape. Kyle is working for Elizabeth without his wife's knowledge, despite him knowing the dire consequences if she ever found out. Thankfully, his daughters (one of whom worked at Wilko and one at Kwik Save with him) agreed to help keep their mother ignorant of the fact that he worked next door. Kyle dresses in 'business casual' rather than a company polo shirt.

Jade, 35, is Kwik Save's main employee supervisor. She is an attractive woman who is seven months pregnant, she stands at 5'4" and usually has a decent figure, including a sizeable backside and perky C-cup breasts. She keeps her just past the shoulder-length blonde hair in a ponytail at work. Elizabeth hired Jade due to her previous years working at supermarkets. Jade is a pleasant woman, always polite and hard to anger, and she currently wears a loose-fitting polo shirt, a pair of black leggings, socks and a pair of sensible black slip-on shoes. Jade is married to her husband Jake, 38, and they already have a four-year son named Lucas.

Steven, 42, is a former employee of Wilko, and now a team supervisor at Kwik Save. He decided to move next door to Kwik Save after he broke up with his (only) girlfriend Carly, the owner of Beautylicious. This move did not go down well with Emma and Liz, who viewed it as betrayal. Steven is a shade under 6'0" tall, has an average build, wears glasses and keeps his brown hair shaved short. He has put on a bit of weight at his belly due to his age. Now single again, Steven is not aware of the fact that his co-worker Tiffany fancies him. Steven feels he can confide in Elizabeth whenever he wants, more so than he could with either Liz or Emma. He wears the standard black trousers and boots along with his blue Kwik Save polo shirt.

Joanne, 32, (known as Jo by her friends and co-workers), is also a team supervisor holding the same position in store as Steven. She a very attractive woman with platinum blonde hair that she always wears in a ponytail at work. She's not too chatty but is nonetheless polite and likes to socialize outside of work, especially after having a drink. She stands 5'4" tall, has a curvy figure, a pert ass and a pair of C-cup breasts At work she wears her Kwik Save polo shirt (fleece optional as with all staff) a pair of tight black slacks and a pair of black Skechers shoes. Jo has a dark-haired boyfriend called Darren, 34, and they've been together for about a year.

Tiffany, 37, is 5'6" tall and wears her brown hair in a ponytail nearly all of the time. She has got an average appearance including her figure, and she has C-cup breasts. Tiffany has now got her eyes on Steven, following his break-up with Carly, and Steven moving stores was the reason she also decided to move. She is a bit of a tomboy when it comes to clothing, preferring to never wear skirts or dresses. At work she wears her blue Kwik Save polo shirt, a pair of boot-cut trousers and a pair of black Skechers shoes.

Nicola, 49, is an ex-Wilko employee (twice over) who now works for Kwik Save. The shortest employee (5'0" high), and the second oldest. she is the mother to 10 children. She is very out-going and polite, has C-cup breasts and wears her dark brown hair up in a bun most of the time, but occasionally she lets it down. Clothing style (at work) is usually a compulsory blue company blouse, black pants/trousers and a pair of comfortable black flats. Nikki is married to her husband John, 48, and their ten children are aged from 3 to 26 years old.

Tracey, 46, (known by her nickname Waggy) was a Wilko employee for many years until she quit due to personal issues in her life, and following the opening of Kwik Save, Liz tried to entice her back, but she instead went to work under Elizabeth, without giving Liz or Emma a reason as to why. Waggy is 5'5" tall, has shoulder-length platinum blonde hair, a slender figure and perky C-cup breasts. She's a bubbly woman, nearly always friendly except when angered, and she's married to her husband Dave, 44, and they have two children, a son named Jack, 10, and a daughter named Eden, 9. Waggy wears a pair of form-hugging boot-cut slacks and slip-on black leather shoes with her blue polo shirt.

Dawn, 43, is one of many former Wilko employees to be hired by Elizabeth. Standing 5'6" tall, D-cup breasts, she is slightly chubby but very cute, Dawn has known Steven for years, even working with him at another company (Poundstretcher) when they were in their late teens. She has permed blonde hair that she likes to wear down all the time and to work she wears her Kwik Save polo shirt, a knee-length black skirt, tan-colored tights and a pair of black patent loafers with 3-inch block heels. Dawn is split from her last boyfriend Russ, 41, and is not trying to find herself another. Though many in the store have already noticed her 'friendly' attitutde towards Steven, especially Tiffany.

Simon, 37, is Kwik Save's security guard, a 6'4" giant of a man. He is not overly muscular, but he doesn't have to be, Simon is very intimidating, especially to shoplifters, but beneath his exterior he's actually a fun guy who likes socializing. A dark-haired individual who keeps his head shaved close, Simon has a pretty redheaded girlfriend named Mia, who is just 30 years old and 5'6" tall. Snagging Simon was a win for Elizabeth, and forced Emma to hire the much less 'in-shape' James as Wilko's security guard instead.

Gemma, 32, is the former HR rep at Wilko who didn't like the direction in which her recent promotion was taking her. As a result, she took a job with Kwik Save and was assigned to Elizabeth's store as their personnel administrator. Basically doing the job she used to do, Gemma is determined to one-up Wilko's HR rep Greg at every opportunity. And that is the attitude that Elizabeth loves. Gemma is a very attractive blonde with long hair, nice C-cup breasts, a shapely arse and matching curves. She is intelligent, can be fairly sharp with people and is now single again.

Courtney, 23, is another former Wilko employee. She knows Liz very well on account that the woman used to be married to Courtney's dad, Eric. She moved to Kwik Save after the divorce was finalized, as she no longer wanted to work under Liz. Courtney is pretty, is 5'5" tall, has long dark brown hair that she wears up in a messy bun or in a ponytail when at work. She has C-cup breasts and a nice figure and is quite sociable, and at work she wears a blue Kwik Save polo shirt, a pair of black trousers or a skirt and either a pair of flats or a pair of black leather pumps with 3-inch heels. She has a muscular boyfriend called Damien, 25, who is 5'11" tall.

Reece, 29, is Courtney's older brother and Liz's former step-son, and Elizabeth was only too happy to hire him alongside his sister, knowing how much it would irritate Liz to have both her former step-kids working next door. Reece is a 5'11" muscular guy with quite a few tattoos, he has short brown hair, shaved at the back and sides, and he bears a strong resemblence to his father Eric. Reece has a long-term girlfriend Paige and the two are engaged to be married. They do not yet have any kids yet. Reece is friends with Nicola's eldest son Jordan, who met met during a visit to the gym.

Nat, 25, is a former Wilko and Beautylicious employee who now runs the cosmetics counter in Kwik Save. Nat is a femme lesbian who loves to wear skirts and dresses and other girly clothes. She has an assertive personality and a bit of a rebellious streak. She's 5'5" tall and has C-cup breasts. She has shoulder length brown hair, currently dyed light pink, that she either wears down or in a loose braid. She also has a few piercings and a couple small tattoos. She is now married to her longtime partner Allie, who still works at Wilko. There is certainly no rivalry between these two lesbian girls.

Andy, 36, is a Kwik Save employee who has years of experience in retail behind him. 5'9" tall, Andy is of average build, wears glasses and keeps his receding hair shaved close to the scalp. A quiet sort, Andy can get along with others and is a good worker. At work he wears the blue Kwik Save polo shirt, black trousers and Skechers shoes. He is married to his wife Maori, 35, who is 5'6" tall, has wavy, long blonde hair and is very attractive. They don't have any kids yet.

Kerry, 37, is another recent transfer from Wilko. She is 5'7" tall, keeps her dusty blonde hair in a short ponytail, she has a slender figure, a pert backside and a small pair of B-cup breasts. She also likes to wear false eye lashes and a bit of other make-up, including lip gloss. At work she wears her Kwik Save polo, a pair of black slim-fit trousers that leave her ankles exposed and a pair of black plimsolls. She's a friendly, outgoing person who is also a diligent worker. Kerry is currently living with her long-term, good looking boyfriend Dave, 36.

Leann, 29, is a hard-working woman who is sociable and very soft-spoken. She gets along with all of her co-workers, having being with Kwik Save since the day the store opened. She is around 5'4" tall, has a slightly full-figure but is not chubby by any means. She has really short dark hair, always kept neat, decent curves, a sizeable backside and most notably a large pair of E-cup breasts. Leann is not in a relationship and is not intending to find a boyfriend either after breaking up with her last boyfriend over a year ago. At work she wears the usual Kwik Save polo shirt, a pair of form-fitting black slacks, a pair of womens socks and a pair of women's, black, lace-up plimsolls.

Michelle, 33, stands 5'5" tall, has long brown hair, a nice figure and C-cup breasts. Very demure, she is nonetheless not as bright as others, however she is polite and gets along with everyone she works with. She agreed to Elizabeth's offer to move across to Kwik Save, having worked for Wilko for several years. She is still divorced from her ex-husband and is not seeing anyone new. At work she wears the blue company polo shirt, black slacks and a pair of black suede flats.

Michael, 27, is a tall, broad shouldered former Wilko employee with short, neatly-combed dark hair. He's about 6'1" tall, has kind of a smug personality and isn't a stranger to skipping work whenever he can get away with it. Following a dressing down in Emma's office for his dubious work ethic, Michael decided to move to Kwik Save, swapping his red polo shirt for a blue one. Michael wears the standard red Wilko shirt, black pants and smart black shoes. Michael is still engaged to his girlfriend Amy, 24.

Jessica, 27, is yet another employee from Wilko that Elizabeth managed to entice over to her new store by making a donation to a wildlife refuge, much to Emma and Liz's chagrin. Jessica tried to get her friend Kiran to move too, but the younger, shorter girl chose to remain at Wilko, and there is no ill-will between them. Jessica is a prissy individual, and really feminine, especially when it comes to mannerisms and clothing. She is 5'5" and has a delightful figure, as well as a nice pair of C-cup breasts. An ardent conservationist and amatuer naturalist, she is polite but can be stuck-up if the mood takes her. Along with her Kwik Save polo shirt, she wears a tight pair of boot-cut slacks and a pair of stiletto pumps.

Liam, 24, the idlest worker at Wilko, is now also employed at Kwik Save, part time. Elizabeth gave him a job mainly to further annoy Emma. But Liam agreed to reduced hours at Wilko, offered him by Liz, in order to keep him on there several shifts a week. So he now works at both stores, the only person to do so. As unpopular at his new work place as he is at Wilko, Liam doesn't let it get to him, continuing to work at his own pace. Liam stands 5'8" tall, has an average figure and a pretty crappy attitude. However, working at both stores, Liam has recognized that he is in a position maybe to provide certain information (for favors) on both businesses that Emma and Elizabeth might want to keep secret. Liam has started growing his hair again, but it isn't too long at the moment, with his black trousers and sneakers he has both Wilko and Kwik Save polo shirts.

Darrell, 29, is a half-caste employee (with a black father and white mother), and he has also moved from Wilko to Kwik Save, mainly on 'advice' from his wife Alisha, who secretly suspected it had flirted with Liz. Darrell himself harbors no will-will against his former colleagues next door, and gets on great with his current colleagues. 6'2" tall and very muscular, Darrell is very much eye candy for many women (and even some men), but he is faithful to Alisha. His blue polo shirt is accompanied by his usual black trousers and a large pair of black hi-tops.

Madeline, 25, she is 5'5" tall, known as Maddy by everyone except her mother, is Charlotte's lesbian best friend who managed to score a job at Kwik Save, several weeks after she failed to get a job at Wilko with her bestie. Maddy has always had a mischievous streak that puts even Charlotte's to shame. She is a sexy young woman with long brunette hair, she has a killer figure that the girls (and lots of disappointed guys) drool after, including juicy C-cup breasts, curvy hips and a delicious, shapely ass. Maddy wears, along with her blue polo shirt, a short black skirt, nylon tights and a pair of cute black round-toe pumps with 3-inch heels. She isn't one for working hard, preferring instead to chat up her female co-workers, yet she still does more work than Liam.

Stuart, 27, is another 'traitor', as Emma would term them, having moved from Wilko to his new home at Kwik Save. He is openly gay and has an outgoing personality. He is physically in good shape, 5'11" tall and has good looks, as well as a stud in his nose. He has dark brown hair, shaved at the back and sides and slightly longer and curly on top. He has a 5'10", older boyfriend named Christopher, 30, who works as a drama teacher at a local high school. Wears the normal blue Kwik Save top, black trousers, socks and a pair of gents loafers.

Phoebe, 26, is an ex-Wilko employee who considered applying to work at Wilko again, until Elizabeth contacted her and offered her a job at Kwik Save. Phoebe quickly took Elizabeth up on her job offer. Phoebe is 5'3" tall and has B-cup breasts, and her figure is 'average'. She definitely has a geeky vibe about her, partly due to her black rimmed glasses, but also due to her love of Sci Fi and other nerd stuff that her boyfriend Dan introduced her too. Despite being nerdish, Phoebe also has a goth appearance too, preferring to wear a black skirt, decorative tights and a pair of Doc Martin girls' boots, along with her blue Kwik Save polo shirt. Always one for dyeing her hair, it is currently blue and red, styled in her favorite twin ponytails. Her number of tattoos has gone from 19 to 26 since she last worked at Wilko, and she also has a couple more piercings. Phoebe and Dan have been together for a few years but have no plans to get married.

Sue, 29, is Aaron's ex-girlfriend who mainly wanted a job at Kwik Save so should could be near Aaron and make his life miserable. Sue is a chubby woman, 5'3" and is quite average looking in terms of looks. Her D-cup breasts and fat arse are her two main features. She has shoulder-length black hair that she wears in a short ponytail, and wears a pair of black leggings and some worn sneakers and socks along with her blue polo shirt. Sue has sole custody of her daughter Kirsty and rarely lets her asshole cheating ex see her.

Eleanor, 26, (prefers being called Ellie) is Nicola's eldest child, and one that definitely follows in her mother's footsteps in terms of personality and attractiveness. Unlike her siblings Jordan and Katie, who chose to work at Wilko next door, Ellie decided to stay with her mum at Kwik Save when she switched jobs. Ellie is 5'3" tall, three inches taller than her mother, has a nice figure, D-cup breasts and dark brown hair down past her shoulders. She wears a pair of designer womens glasses along with her blue Kwik Save polo, a knee-length skirt, glossy black tights and a pair of black ankle boots.

Jess, 24, is the girlfriend of Wilko employee David. Unable to get hired by Emma, she instead went to Kwik Save, and Elizabeth was only too happy to give her a job. She's smart, pretty, and a slight bit nerdy. She has a 5'4" height, a nice, slender figure with decent curves but nothing too special, a pair of modest but perky B-cup breasts, piercing green eyes, and dark raven colored hair that she keeps in a short chin-length bob. Jess identifies as bisexual and like her boyfriend, she can be quite kinky.

Victoria, 21, is an attractive young woman with a matching figure, 5'5" tall, a pair of D-cup breasts and long brown hair (dyed electric blue). Her main feature though is her large arse, a trait she shares with her older sister Becca, who works next door at Wilko. Becca's arse is slightly bigger than her little sister's, though Victoria has the larger tits. Victoria followed in Becca's footsteps when she was teenager and entered a goth phase, and because of this she likes wearing heavy make-up and has several piercings. She also a number of tattoos and at work along with her blue company polo shirt she wears a short black skirt and knee-high, chunky-heeled boots. Usually easy going, her relationship with her big sister is the only thing that gives Victoria any trouble, since they have been arguing about everything since they were kids. She knew that the fact she now worked at Wilko's rival business would not exactly help their own sibling rivalry, yet she took the job anyway.

Nathan, 21, is an employee of Kwik Save and former Wilko employee. He is 6'0" tall and has black hair in a fade cut style. He is not as sociable as most guys his age, but that doesn't seem to negatively effect his contact with others. He also likes sports and likes to go out jogging regularly. Nathan is now dating a dark-haired girl named Fiona, 22, who he has known from his college days. But his commitment to his relationship is waning due to his penchant for older women. He left Wilko (and Emma) behind only because he had a serious crush on Donna as soon as he clapped eyes on her. Nathan wears black corderoys and lace-less loafers with his blue polo shirt.

Ruby, 20, is another of the ex-Wilko staff members. She's a quiet but witty girl who stands 5'4" tall, has B-cup breasts and straight, dark red hair that she likes to wear down. She is also a polite girl, and doesn't slack off most of the time. With her Kwik Save polo shirt, she wears a pair of tight black pants and a pair of lace-up black shoes. Ruby lives at home with her mother and older sister Olivia, 26, her father having left when she was young. Ruby does not have a boyfriend and is not looking for one at the moment either.

Gareth, 24, is Jodie's ex-boyfriend and the father of her young son Oliver. He is about 5'10" tall, has short brown hair in a fade cut, an average build and reasonably good looks. His behavior though is in stark contrast to his looks, since he abandoned Jodie after impregnating her, without giving it a second thought. He likes flirting with girls and and has little respect for the feelings of others, as he proved with Jodie. Elizabeth gave Gareth a job mainly to annoy Jodie, another of her past co-workers. Gareth wears a pair of black cargo pants with his blue Kwik Save polo shirt, and his usual sports socks and scuffed dark sneakers.

Danielle, 24, is Steven's neice (the daughter of his sister Sarah, 45). She asked her uncle to get her a job after she quit her well-paying job as a carer for elderly people, due to disagreements with her superiors about certain things. Danielle is 5'4" tall and has a full figure (like her mother), including a large arse (on a par with Becca's) and a pair of D-cup breasts. Currently has her long hair dyed a bright red and has a number of tattoos and piercings, including a small ring through the side of her nose. She is a helpful, sociable young woman but is known to not talk to people if annoyed, a trait she also gets from her mother. When at work, the usual blue polo shirt is accompanied by a pair of tight black (distressed) jeans and a pair of black leather flats.

Alice, 18, is Emma's eldest (and biological) daughter, hired by Elizabeth as soon as Kwik Save opened up next door to Wilko. Emma is not impressed by her daughter's choice of workplace, preferring that she instead work under her like her sister. Alice is very attractive, just as her mother was at her age, having long hair that she keeps permed and dyed black. She also stands 5'5" tall, has a killer figure and a nice pair of perky C-cup breasts along with a nice tight ass, and she is also well aware of her good looks. Alice likes that her adopted sister Grace looks up to her as a role model.

Jack, 19, is Kwik Save's latest hire and is also Donna's son. The lad is quite handsome but lacks the confidence that normally accompanies good looks. He is only 5'8" tall, has short brown hair and has an athletic build due to playing football a lot when he was younger. He only works part-time at the store due to also starting a college course to help fill his time. Jack does not yet have a girlfriend.

Mia, 18, (pronounced Mya) is the youngest employee at Kwik Save, a very cute blonde with a single nose piercing, she has long blonde hair that she wears up in a ponytail, or sometimes perms and wears down. She has a curvy body shape, including a perfect arse, perky C-cup breasts and she stands at a petite 5'3" tall. Mia is a quiet girl, keeping to herself when at work, but outside of work hours she's very sociable and even a bit of a party girl. She loves meeting up with friends her own age and tends not to talk to her older co-workers too much. Mia wears a standard Kwik Save polo, a pair of black jeans that hug her curves, and a pair of black & white converse womens' sneakers. She is currently single, despite boys her own age (and older) lining up to date her.


Glamour Boutique Employees:

Kay, 37, is the owner of the Boutique, having finally achieved her goal of owning her own salon. Years ago she worked under Carly and Zoe at Beautylicious, and was always kept from learning skills she needed to advance in the beauty business. She is a woman of short stature, standing roughly 5'1" tall, she has shoulder-length brown hair with blonde highlights, she has distinctly average looks which is helped by lots of make-up. She has a 'full figure' and a pair of D-cup breasts. She has a pleasant personality and gets on well with almost everyone, but she harbors a dislike for her former colleagues Carly and Zoe. She is currently dating her new boyfriend Dean, 38, a 5'9" guy who is also average looking but has a good job at a software company thanks to his computer skills.

Leanne, 31, is Glamour Boutique's qualified masseuse and a former employee of Zoe's failed salon Lash Academy. Leanne is tall for a woman at 5'9" (an inch shorter than Zoe), she has long dark hair, a very curvy figure, a large ass that turns many heads (both male and female) and a pair of luscious DD-cup breasts. Leanne is now married to her French husband Leon Rousseau, 33, but they don't have any kids yet.

Meghan, 35, is another stunning woman with blonde hair who likes to dye her roots black and she prefers wearing her hair in a high ponytail. She is a qualified lash technician hired by Kay due to her former experience working under Zoe at Lash Academy. She is also a qualified manicurist, making her invaluable to the salon. Standing 5'6" tall, Meghan has a shapely figure and a pair of perfectly shaped C-cup breasts. She has killer legs which she likes to show off by wearing skirts and nice dresses with her high heels. Meghan is in a long-term relationship with her boyfriend James, 33.

Hannah, 32, is a former employee of Beautylicious, lured over to Glamour Boutique by an attractive contract (and due to the fact that she was tired of working with Carly and Zoe. Holly stayed in Beautylicious, but Hannah decided to move next door, realizing that a newer salon would no doubt have more clients and therefore be more successful. Hannah is Jewish, born in Israel, 5'6" tall, pretty, has strawberry blonde hair she usually likes to wear down when at work. She has an attractive figure and C-cup breasts. She likes to dress very feminine like Carly and Joanne. On the dating front, Hannah is now dating a successful South African businessman, Quinton, who moved to the UK.


Espresso House Employees:

Julie, 45, is the owner of the cafe, which serves traditional English cuisine and drinks rather than continental menus. A friendly, outgoing woman, Julie is quite petite at 5'2", has a nce figure for her age, including a shapely arse and a pair of C-cup breasts. She has short blonde hair which is only slightly longer than Elizabeth's, and she likes to dress feminine and wear make-up wherever she goes. She usually wears a trouser or skirt suit when at work, along with some tan-colored sheen tights and a pair of suede high heels. She has two adult children, a son named Ben, 22, and a daughter named Olivia, 20, both of whom are at college. Julie is separated from her ex-husband Richard, 47 after he cheated on her.

Amber, 23, is Jade's younger sister (the Jade that works in Wilko) and is a girl who makes a point of doing the opposite of what Jades does, whenever she can at least. Amber is attractive, like her sister, and also slender like her too, but Amber has the larger breasts (a 36C compared to Jade's 32C). Both girls have a nice tight arse on them, and are quite fit. Not wanting her hair to be Auburn like her sister's, Amber dyed it a dusty blonde and wears it in a ponytail while at work a a server in the cafe. Amber does not currently have a boyfriend, though she does have a couple of suitors who she has known since school.

Paisley, 22, is Donna's daughter and her eldest child, who was also hired as a waitress by Julie following an application. A slender girl with a bright smile, Paisley has dark blonde hair instead of her brother's brown hair, which has sparked gossip among Donna's acquaintances as to whether Paisley is actually the daughter of Donna's husband Graham. Paisley is 5'7", and she has a decent figure, including a perky pair of C-cup breasts, and likes to wear her hair down. At work she wears a white womens' t-shirt, a black skirt and some black flats with satin ribbon details. Paisley is secretly lesbian and is in a relationship with the attractive, pansexual, German girl Sabine, 26, who works at the opposing cafe in Wilko. They are happy together and do not want any part of the rivalry between the businesses.


Other Characters:

Caroline, 47, used to be a supervisor at Wilko, replacing Donna, who only accepted the job due to her friendship with Donna. Caroline is 5'5", with C Cup breasts, an ample rear, and a relatively average figure, although she looks rather good for her age. Her dusty blonde hair is starting to grey, and is now in a short French bob. She usually wears a pair of comfortable trousers, sensible black shoes, and any of her numerous blouses. She's a kind woman, but tends to be a bit bossy at times and has a bit of a "grating" tone to her voice most of the time. She's single and has a rather close relationship with her two daughters, Becky and Lindsey.

Becky, 25, is Caroline's eldest daughter and the older sister of Lindsey. Becky is 5'1", with perky C Cup Breasts, a tight bubble butt, and a thin figure. She has curly dark auburn hair past her shoulders, although she straightens it on workdays. While at work, she usually wears a skirt suit, tights, 3 inch black pumps, and a fair bit of makeup. Casually, she prefers dresses, usually spaghetti-strapped ones, and tends to wear ballet flats or sandals, usually forgoing the makeup. Working as an administrative assistant in downtown Rotherham, she is rather well-paid, although she's starting to get worn down, leading her to take any and every opportunity at time away from her job. She's single, being too busy for work as of late, and is bisexual, although with a slight preference for women. She has a close relationship with her mother Caroline and her younger sister Lindsey.

Lindsey, 23, is Caroline's youngest daughter and the younger sister of Becky. Lindsey is 5'6", a thin figure, with ample and big C Cup Breasts, bigger than Becky's, although she was a smaller butt than Becky in return. She has straight dusty blonde hair past her shoulders, although she'll occasionally dye her hair on a whim. She typically wears full-body dresses and 2 inch heels, although she also likes camisoles and baggy jeans on particularly windy days. Lindsey is currently between jobs, having left her job at a call center only recently. She's e-dating a Swedish man, named Nils, and it's only just starting to get serious. She has a close relationship with her mother Caroline and her older sister Becky.

Sarah, 45, is Steven's older sister and Danielle's mother, as well as a nurse at the local hospital. Sarah is 5'4", with a "full figure", rather big D Cup breasts, and a quite large and voluptuous ass, and has shoulder-length dark brunette hair she usually wears in a ponytail. She's modified the typical nurse uniform slightly, usually wearing 3 inch pumps or heels along with tights (fishnets if she's feeling a bit adventurous), a mini skirt, and a button-up blue blouse. Outside of work, she likes her more "feminine" clothes that show off her full curves. Much like her daughter, she's very outgoing and friendly, but tends to give the "silent treatment" when she's annoyed at someone. She is currently single.

Kiera, 29, is a nurse at the local hospital, formerly and recently a nurse-in-training under Sarah. Kiera is a rather short 4'8", with a petite figure. She has short crimson red hair in a cute pixie cut, with the addition of a few pink streaks as a result of a dare from Sarah. She has small but perky A Cup breasts, a cute and tight but small butt, and has numerous freckles on her pale skinned body. She usually wears, short skirt, cute leggings, ballet flats, and a cute crop top. She's rather chipper and outgoing, if a bit shy around men she finds attractive. She is also single but has eyes for a certain bespectacled someone.

Felicity, 30, works as a nurse at the local hospital. Felicity is 5'8", with a thin and svelte figure, long beautiful legs, pale skin, countless freckles, perky C Cup breasts, a cute, perky butt, and orange-red hair in a messy bob. She usually wears more conservative clothing, both at work and casually, such as turtlenecks, long slacks, and plain flats. Originally from Sheffield, she'd been in Rotherham for a couple years at this point. She's rather quiet and mousy, despite her coworkers' attempts to break her out of her shell. Felicity is single, is interested in both men and women, and just hasn't mustered up the courage to try the dating scene too seriously.

Jessie, 38, is one of the gals in Zoe and Carly's friend group and, aside from a drunken Zoe, the wildest one by far. Jessie is 5'6", with a svelte figure, wavy brunette hair in a messy bob, with perky and B Cups (bordering on C Cups), and a perky and tight butt. Normally, she wears jeans, flats, and a comfortable short-sleeved turtleneck, a necklace or two, or something along those lines. When she's "hitting the town", however, she usually goes for form-fitting dresses, 3 inch heels, and makeup that accentuates her natural beauty. Currently, Jessie isn't in a relationship, although she has various "friends with benefits".

Christie, 38, is another one of the gals in Zoe and Carly's friend group, and can get a little wild after a few drinks. Christie is 5'5", with a deliciously full figure (not chubby, however), short curly brunette hair with reddish-pink streaks, DD/E Cup Breasts, and a full, wide ass. She's a rather big fan of dresses and skirts, alternating between pumps (for nights on the town) and Birkenstock sandals (for casual wear) on the regular. She's married to "her effing stud" of a husband Damien and regularly brags about him to her friends, to their minor annoyance and jealousy.

Stacie, 33, is one of Steven's neighbors and a lab technician at the local hospital, alongside his sister Sarah and her neighbor Victoria. Stacie is 5'3", a little bit chubby, and speaks with the slightest hint of a lisp. She has wavy brunette hair she usually wears loose, down to her shoulders, has rather big C Cup breasts and a rather large posterior she's slightly ashamed of. She typically prefers skirts at work, with the rest of her outfit typically consisting of a blouse, ballet flats, and occasionally a sweater as well. She's married to her husband Kurt, although their relationship always heads into a bit of a rough patch whenever the football season winds up. She, surprisingly, does not get along too well with her in-laws, partly due to their semi-frequent "visits" to her and her husband's apartment.

Lydia, 22, is one of Steven's neighbors across the street and works as a pharmacist's assistant in the local chemist's. Lydia is 5'5", with a relatively average figure, perky C Cup breasts, and a decent ass. She has wavy dirty blonde hair down past her shoulders that she tends to wear in buns or ponytails in professional settings. Lydia usually wears blue jeans, knee-high boots with 3 inch soles, a v-neck blouse, and typically a cardigan over that. She's dating and living with Evan, and she's starting to grow nervous that he'll never man up and finally propose.

Vicky, 35, is another of Steven's neighbors and works as a nurse in the local hospital alongside his sister Sarah and her neighbor Stacie. Vicky is 5'8", with a "full" figure, big DD/E Cup breasts, and a rather large, wide posterior. She has curly jet-black hair she wears loose down past her shoulders, although she occasionally spends the mornings straightening it instead. She usually wears fishnet leggings, 3 inch heels, a skirt, and a form-fitting blouse while on the job, although she usually wears ballet flats and a casual t-shirt around the house. She's engaged to Tyrone (or Ty for short), and fantasizes about the upcoming wedding almost constantly.

Janette, 42, is Sue's older sister and is in an on again off again relationship with Aaron, becoming more solid recently due to her unexpected pregnancy. She stands 5'2" and has a chubby figure, much like her younger sister, although she's not really showing her pregnancy quite yet. Janette has her black hair in a short and messy pixie cut, rather large D Cups that have already started to slightly lactate, and a fat ass. Lately, due to various cramps and such due to her early pregnancy, Janette has taken to wearing leggings or yoga pants, comfortable slip-on shoes, and hoodies or sweaters. Janette is prone to mood swings lately, although her libido has skyrocketed, something Aaron doesn't mind one bit. Janette is currently in a "complicated" relationship with Aaron, against her sister's wishes.

Adrienne, 48, is the mother of Becca and Victoria. She stands 5'5" and has a "full" figure and her body is starting to show the signs of age. Adrienne has rather saggy D Cups and her daughters' iconic huge ass, although hers isn't nearly as perky or tight anymore. She wears her graying brunette hair in a cute bob, having sworn off dyeing her hair when Becca was born. Like her daughters, Adrienne went through a goth rebellious phase, mostly due to becoming a teenage mother, and got some "modifications" to her body. For instance, Adrienne has a tramp stamp on her lower back, an intricate flower array on the length of her right arm, a split tongue, and quite a few piercings that have now mostly closed back up. She usually wears conservative clothes, such as turtlenecks, jeans, and tennis shoes, although she still had quite the wild wardrobe she's saved for decades at this point. Adrienne is mostly quiet, although she keeps talking once she's started, and tends to laugh more often than most.

Rachel, 27, is Luke's pregnant girlfriend. Rachel is 5'5", with a shapely figure, small C Cup breasts, and long blonde hair she wears loose. She has a very warm personality and is a joy to be around. The similarities, in both appearance and personality, to Rebekah are certainly noticeable to most. Rachel tends to wear leggings, ballet flats, and a blouse with a cardigan over it. Rachel is dating Luke and is several months pregnant, with Luke's constant sexual role-playing in the bedroom resulting in Rachel's milk coming in rather early.

Nasrin, 24, is Mona's younger sister, at around 5'3" in height, with perky B Cup breasts, a thin figure, and a perky butt. She often wears her long black hair in a headscarf, like her mother, and wears cute, designer glasses. She usually wears tight leggings and a conservative long-sleeved shirt, with sneakers on her feet. More conservative than her sister, Nasrin is still not as religious as their mother Shirani. Nasrin is single, and is unsure of her sexuality.

Shirani, 49, is Mona and Nasrin's mother, at 5'6", with hefty D Cup breasts, an average figure, and a modest rear. She wears her greying black hair in a headscarf as well as usually wearing a full-body conservative outfit to match. Shirani is extremely conservative and religious, often times trying to force it on her daughters. Shirani is married to Mona and Nasrin's father.

Marcus, 20, is Lexi's boyfriend. Marcus is 6'1", has a quite muscular and fit figure, and wears his black hair in a short afro. Typically he wears jeans, a striped t-shirt, and sneakers. Marcus is quite the loud boaster, although he's rather sweet to Lexi in private.

Chris, 39, is Zoe's husband. Chris is around 6'0", and has a muscular figure, although he's put on a few pounds in recent years, and has short brunette hair he wears short and a big messy. Typically, Chris wears a t-shirt or polo, tennis shoes or sneakers, and khakis. Chris is good-natured and likes to have a good laugh, although he tends to get rather embarrassed whenever Zoe brings up the "hog" in his boxers.

Jake, 38, is Jade's husband. Jake is 5'11", has his blond hair in a fauxhawk, and has a pretty average figure. Typically, he wears jeans or khakis with t-shirts and sneakers. Jake, since his son Lucas came along, is a little neurotic and overprotective of Jade, occasionally to the point of unintentionally annoying her. He loves his wife Jade dearly and would do just about anything for her and frequently compliments her "pregnant glow" she has.

John, 48, is Nicola's husband and father to their ten children. John is 5'10", has his greying brown hair in a short crew cut, and has a slightly overweight, average physique. John usually wears sweatpants or loose-fitting jeans, collared t-shirts or polos, and sneakers. John is a polite and gentlemanly individual and could bond with just about anyone over a cold beer, preferably at a pub. John is surprisingly vanilla in bed, something that Nicola is "content" with.

Alisha, 27, is Darrell's wife. Alisha is a surprisingly tall 5'9", with a thin and curvy figure, flawless chestnut skin, perky and big DD/E Cup breasts, long legs, and a big, tight ass to die for, only being slightly smaller than Lexi's. Her wavy black hair is long and often worn loose, reaching past her shoulders. She often wears jean shorts, 3 inch pumps, and a crop top. Alisha is rather needy and prone to jealousy, often times blowing up at Darrell for something as normal as complimenting another woman.

Olivia, 26, is Ruby's older sister. She is 5'4", with curly bright red hair she tends to wear up in a bun, a freckled face, perky and freckled C Cup breasts, and a snooty, perky butt. She tends to wear skinny jeans, tank tops, and running shoes. Olivia is polite and kind, although she's a fair bit more pushy and assertive than her younger sister. Olivia is overly protective of Ruby, and tends to dote on her younger sister a bit much. Olivia is currently single and bisexual, and vehemently denies having a sister complex.

Connie, 43, is the mother of Ruby and Olivia. She is 5'5", with wavy reddish-brown hair she wears in a tight bun, somewhat saggy C Cup breasts, an average figure, and an ample rear. She likes her turtlenecks and long-sleeved sweaters, skinny jeans, and laceless shoes. Olivia is a polite and kind woman, although she's rather quiet and tends to be easily pushed around. She's been single for around 20 years and every date since then has ended poorly. She's rather lonely and "pent-up", often times having erotic dreams at night that result in nocturnal emissions that have stained most of the clothes she sleeps in.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279780-Swap-Shops