*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281951-Male-Cops-Fatten-Up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2281951
A weight gain story featuring cops going from hunky to chunky, or chubby to superchub.

A weight gain story featuring cops going from hunky to chunky, or chubby to superchub.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The men of the Pancione police department have protected and served their community for over fifty years, and the town shows its appreciation in a bevy of ways, most of which result in increasing waistlines. Some believe the department is cursed, those who join inevitably bound to put on the pounds. Who can say what's true or not? One thing is for sure: These boys in blue are definitely chunky.

This is a male weight gain story, guys. I'll allow some light female weight gain, but the focus should be on the guys. I don't want a story branch about a guy getting fat and his girlfriend admiring it flipping to be 30+ chapters all about him fattening up her. There's plenty of stories like that already if that's your jam.

Feel fee to incorporate unused choices into active storylines (Ex: Your chosen character is Chief Steve Wesson, but Detective John Lakefield gains weight alongside him as their wives are both fans of their husbands' extra heft). If you do this, the unchosen character doesn't have to match their "option blurb" perfectly. For example: Chief Wesson is 39 if you choose to take his option, but he's 49 in one of the ongoing plot lines begun by choosing Jason.

If you choose to create your own character at the beginning, please leave a blank choice to add more characters. We don't want to lock things out for someone who wants to create their own officer.


As well, please try to keep it semi-realistic. Rapid weight gain is allowed if there's an in-story reason for it (chemical supplements, etc.), but no "Kent suddenly ballooned! He weighed 8,000 pounds!

Magic is also allowed.

Other than that, just try to keep it pg-13, and have fun!

I figured this next section went without saying, but then I remembered how often things need to be said anyway, so here's the list of prohibited things.

No Vore
No Toilet Stuff/Scat (I'm serious on this one, guys. Chapters with this will be deleted out of hand and the user blocked)
No graphic sexual content. If you must imply there was bedroom action, keep it fade to black.
Some light language is allowed, but don't go overboard.

Seriously, just use common sense, guys. This is a pg-13 story, guys, despite the rating; I only upped it because of mature themes. You should know what is and isn't acceptable.

And now that the stern talking to is out of the way, have fun! Special shout outs to users Zex and Dark Dragon for helping write such awesome storylines!

Special thanks to Theday for being the first person other than me and my buddies to add to this one!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281951-Male-Cops-Fatten-Up