*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282087-Wedgie-Infection
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2282087
A wedgie interactive during a zombie apocalypse!

A wedgie interactive during a zombie apocalypse!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this world...a zombie apocalypse occured...but rather then an infection of rotting corpses and undead fiends hellbent on devouring one's body...it's a plague that infects people and turns them into bimbos, dorks, and wedgie freaks.

In this story, to be infected is to be bitten as usual (typically on the asscheeks) by an infected. The infected would then gradually become a zombie, bimbofying or sissifying accordingly as breasts puff out or enlarge, hips widen, and butts plump up. If those attributes aren't enough, then usually the infected also gains a gray skin tone and almost glowing amber colored eyes.

Now they are nothing more then lust filled beasts hellbent on shredding cotton and spanking or biting big round butts!


Inspired by Awsomeanator’s zombie Wedgie interactive

- - - - - - - - - - -


And the rules, as always are simple:

1.) If you want to add anything to the story, make sure your grammar and spelling are legible

2.) Always have a proper paragraph structure (PLEASE no walls of text)

3.) Quotation marks are your friend, so use them when the characters are speaking.

4.) Girls are allowed to give wedgies, but they're not allowed to receive them.

5.) Keep the content at a PG-13 level (No underaged sex, no fart or diaper fetishes, etc..)

6.) Be descriptive!

7.) Keep the focus on the wedgies

8.) When writing dialogue, make sure it feels natural.

9.) DON'T PLAGERIZE
~
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282087-Wedgie-Infection