*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287453-Fantasy-Size-Verse
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2287453
Pick one of several humans to see stumble through Sizey Shenanigans with fantasy creatures

Pick one of several humans to see stumble through Sizey Shenanigans with fantasy creatures

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Great Penninsula, a world that was rocked by war and revolution not too long ago, and is now completely shifted culturally. The Draconic Republic and their allies from their uprising against Blackwyrm, the Winged Death, have taken steps, publically, to outlaw slavery among the races, and hopefully bring a more even peace to the people of this great land.

But even still humans, a species not native to the penninsula, few in number and less so in influence, are often treated as second class citizens by their other sentient peers. Indeed, in the short 2 centuries since the first generation of humans were born on the Great Penninsula from a group lost at sea, they have found themselves slaves, then fighters in a revolution alongside their former slavemasters, and now, supposedly, they are meant to be seen as equals to the insectoids, dragonborn, beastfolk, avains, Fae...and any number of other races in the Draconic Republic's loose alliance. But...they certainly arent treated equally.

Being in a goblin city can rack up instant debts. Accidentally trodding on a flower wrong can get a fairy to turn them into an ingredient in a perfume. Even the Orcs and Beastkin, despite treating them well enough, seem to think of humans as nothing more than "cute little things" who are better suited to be pets than people.

Compacting this issue is the wide use of Sizeomancy in the Great Penninsula, and many humans find themselves being shrunken, or even dealing with races like the Avains or certain Beastkin, who are just huge in general...And its no wonder we have so many possible characters stories to follow...

Rules!
1-Incest, Futa, and Stink/scat/toilet stuff is not allowed in this interactive. Any chapter based on this will be removed. Otherwise anything is fair game.
2-I reserve the right to remove chapters that ignore previous chapters, are only one or two sentences, or are difficult to read due to grammar issues.
3-Each storyline will have a named main character who is the focal point of the story. Any chapter switching to first person will be removed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287453-Fantasy-Size-Verse