*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287456-ARV-Age-Regression-Virus-also-TG
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by shadow
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #2287456
A new virus arrises and it causes people to regress in age!

A new virus arrises and it causes people to regress in age!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A new virus has come to the world. We all remember what happened with COVID. What will happen with a virus that causes people to regress in age? How will the Earth respond, better or worse than COVID, and what will happen to the victims? Let’s find out. The virus is called E-Reverse. The virus has early symptoms of a common cold. Still, it will eventually cause the subject to regress in age by causing the brain to release estrogen, which in some cases (but not always) causes males to change gender because their bodies are flooded with more of the female hormone than the male body can handle.

Now, get your mask, and let’s have some fun.

Rules
1. The virus might cause gender change in males only!
2. If you must have sex, have it between two physical adults.
3. If a male changes gender, he must also regress (minimum one year) in age.
4. No regressing out of existence!
5. Try to keep your grammar good.
6. It can depend how rare or common the virus story to story.
7. Be consistent!
8. The later in the story the longer the world has been living with this new disease and the story begins when your character(s) are selected.
9. Try to keep one-sentence chapters to a minimum after characters are selected.
10. Children under the age of eight are immune, but characters can still regress as young as newborns.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated ASR. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287456-ARV-Age-Regression-Virus-also-TG