*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The powers of the suit
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/666301-The-Shrink-Suit/cid/152662-The-powers-of-the-suit
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #666301
Your girlfriend steals a toy from the lab...
Chapter #1

The powers of the suit

    by: dr.weird
The suit also gives a basic life support system-including oxygen, and emits a gravity controlling anti-crush field. The suit is impenetrable, and hugs the skin tightly. That means it is resistant to EVERYTHING, even stomach acid. It also has an outer-lighting system that allows to view everything within a 50 foot radius, even within the most pitch black darkness. The only things it doesn't defend against are the five senses-touch, taste, smell, sight, and hearing. One problem: it's remote controlled by another person, so whether you grow or shrink is determined by some one else. It also has an intercom system to communicate with the remote control holder, and a microscopic built in camera so the remote control holder can see what you see. It's almost as if it was meant to explore the human body...

--------------------------------------

Your name is Chris.
Michelle, your dazzling girlfriend, has always been a great girl. Excels in school, stays away from drugs, and performs in both dance and music. She's quite talented, and twice as beautiful. One day she comes home to your small apartment carrying a large box under her arm. She says, "come with me to the bedroom, I want you see this." You follow her, reluctant to tear yourself away from the oh-so interesting tv program you were watching. She removes the suit from the box while grinning, "Ta-Da!" she exclaims. "What the hell is that?" You inquire, wondering what's so exciting about a rubbery-looking suit. She hands you a sheet with a description of the suit's features on it, still bubbling with excitement. You read over it and say "You got permission to take this home? It doesn't look too cheap." She just responds, while grinning, "Oh sure, it was easy, just a flash of a pass and it was all mine for the weekend." Of course she is lying. You look at her confused. "What do you want me to do with this?" you ask, slightly afraid of the answer. "Put it on, silly!" she says while giggling. You look at her excited face, if you put it on, who knows what could happen, but on the other hand, she looks so excited...what do you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.weird (UN: modcheese at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.weird has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/666301-The-Shrink-Suit/cid/152662-The-powers-of-the-suit