*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
  2. Giantess Twins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/717366-Shrunk-by-Twins/cid/670540-Mary-Kate-and-Ashley-Olsen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #717366
One day you wake up to find that you have been shrunk by twins
This choice: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

    by: Riverd0g
You find that you're in a hotel room with Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen. At this point, you can't tell them apart. One of them picks you up firmly but gently, and places you on a table. The two titanic blondes stand there with there in front of you with their arms crossed, looking you over.

"How did this happen to me?" you ask, and they are able to hear you and understnad you.

"We have connections," said Ashley. "We paid a lot of money to a time traveler to shrinks omeone we could keep as a pet."

"But why was I chosen?" you asked.

Mary-Kate replied: "We had a website set up, and you were the first person to access our site to view giantess collages. We didn't want to shrink an innocent person, we wanted to target someone with a giantess fetish!"

The two young women smiled and high-fived each other.

"What are you going to do with me?" you asked.

You have the following choices:

1. We're taking you home, and we'll keep you safe!

2. We're going to swallow you, eventually!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Riverd0g (UN: samuelorona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/717366-Shrunk-by-Twins/cid/670540-Mary-Kate-and-Ashley-Olsen