*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not so little sis.
  2. Dust in the wind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/228559-Not-so-little-sis
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #746369
A comet explodes in Earths atmosphere releasing a dust that changes women. 8,000 views.
This choice: Call your sister in Kansas.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Not so little sis.

    by: et_smash
You call you sis in Kansas. "Mmmhmmf.... Hello?" you hear on the phone. "Becky is that you?" you ask. "Yeah I am just havin' a snack is all. I love this fried chicken!" She says. Strange your sis runs marathons and eats only the healthiest foods. "Fried chicken?" you ask. "You never eat fatty foods!" you say. "Well things have changed. I don't think I'll be running any time soon, unless I see a all you can eat sign." She says between mouthfuls of chicken. "It is the dust from the comet. Women everywhere are getting fatter and taller. I can't control myself, it is like I am under a spell or mind control. I've gained 100 lbs in a week and 6 inches in height. I am now 225 lbs & 5'9" tall." she says. "You said spell? What does that mean?" you ask. "Just like I feel powerful and better than anyone, certainly any man. Listen I got to go the pizza man is here. Take care bro. Bye." She says hanging up.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/228559-Not-so-little-sis