*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Weight Room
  2. a trip to the Mansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/306440-The-Weight-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: Weight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Weight Room

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
You enter the room with the word "Weight" on the door, and you look around and see a bed, a very large bed, sitting in the middle of the room with very well laid out awnings. There is a large platform with a keypad on one side of the room, and on the other is a closet.

You look inside the closet to find clothes of all sorts and mostly sizes. Oddly enough, it doesn't just look like one age or gender. There are clorthes for male, female, children, teens, and adults all lines up, but one thing is for sure, these people weren't small...to say the least. You have a sudden urge to try something on, but you repress it, perhaps for later.

You then walk over to the platform. It has a keypad, and strange glowing lights on the platform. The keypad itself has two buttons, and a number pad. It seems you enter the desired number and then press either up or down. It seems inviting, but not for the current time.

You also see two bottles of strange liquid sitting on the night stand. One looks to be like a thick mayo-like substance, one is as thin as water...again you feel invitied to take a sip.

and perhaps you could wander around a bit, before making any rash desicions.

what do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. The Platform

2. The Closet

3. The Bottles

4. Take a Nap on the big bed

5. Wander the halls

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/306440-The-Weight-Room