*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Great Washu does it again
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/764727-Tenchi-Downsized/cid/176304-The-Great-Washu-does-it-again
by Haruko
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #764727
The girls discover a more effective way of getting Tenchi when Washu invents a shrink ray
Chapter #1

The Great Washu does it again

    by: Haruko
Deep within the Masaki home, all was quiet and sound. Save for a small closet under the stairs, where one could faintly hear the buzz and whirr of machines, and sometimes even a mad scientist's laugh.

"It's finally finished, MWA HA HA HA!! I am the greatest scientific genius the universe has ever known!" exclaimed the red, spiky haired scientist.

"You are the greatest Washu!" commented mini robot Washu 1.

"Yes Washu, you are truly great!" said the equally excited mini robot Washu 2.

"Yes, finally my greatest invention, the portable shrink ray, is finished," said Washu, but then with a sudden yawn added, "but it took me all night...I'd better hit the hay before I test it out tommorow. The world shall soon know my genius, HAHAHAHA!!"

And with that, she went to her bed with her praise robots chattering behind her.

But unknown to her, someone else had stumbled into her lab looking for her..

It just happens to be..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haruko (UN: haruko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haruko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/764727-Tenchi-Downsized/cid/176304-The-Great-Washu-does-it-again