*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lucky You
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/793066-Celebrity-Whats-That-Smell/cid/388766-Lucky-You
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #793066
Created in the same mold as the original "What's That Smell?" story.
Chapter #1

Lucky You

    by: dr.weird
You're name is Chris and you've been a limousine driver for several years now in Hollywood. You get to meet the most interesting celebrities and they're not bashful with their tips either. It's not a bad living, considering you're in the center of all the action nearly every day of your life. Tonight you were hired to be a chauffeur for the biggest Hollywood party of the year. From what you've heard, pretty much every big name's gonna be there, including a few of the athletic celebrities. You are assigned to pick up Britney Spears, but you're not nervous because you've done it before and you know her pretty well by now. You pick her up and head off to the party. When you get there she ivites you to come in for a little bit until your next job. Due to company policy, you have to call the boss first but he gives the green light. So in you go. You recognize hundreds of faces at once, but you're not particularly interested in the male celebs right now. In the center of the room is a beautiful, massive fountain. You walk over to look at it and see a few pennies at the bottom. "Huh," you think to yourself, "people must have tried wishing in this thing." You figure what the hell, grab a penny in your pocket, make your wish and throw it in. The second the penny hits the surface of the water, the world just freezes right in front of your eyes as you spin endlessly. Then everything goes black.
-------------------------

You wake up slightly dizzy to the sound of running water. You look around you and at the lush, red surface you're sitting on. You recognize the design on the floor, and hesistantly turn around afraid of what you may find. There's the fountain, only a couple hundred times bigger than it was a few seconds ago! Holy crap, your wish to be one inch tall at this party has come true! You figure you'll just have to find someone to throw a penny in for you, but while you're this small you might as well enjoy it, then ask for help. Where do you head first:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.weird (UN: modcheese at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.weird has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/793066-Celebrity-Whats-That-Smell/cid/388766-Lucky-You