*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/859668-Digi-Mass
by Drakin
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #859668
A Digimon only growth story

A Digimon only growth story

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I've seen too many Digimon weight gain stories where it's only the Digi Destined that change and almost never the Digimon themselves. So this is a story for everyone who wants to see Digimon grow.

Ok, I want a clean story. No mature themes. No blood and guts. And no Gay/Lesbian stuff between humans (I don't have anything against such people, I just don't want such things in my stories). Digimons can pair up in any gender coupling, but unless there are humans who turn into Digimon for it, I'd like to keep exclusively human characters away from sexual axts if possible.

If you need reference pics for Digimon, most if not all can be found here: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon_Wiki

EDIT: You can involve the kids as well, but I want the focus to be kept on the Digimon.
EDIT 2: I reserve the right to edit chapters as they are posted. I will fix spelling errors, grammatical errors, and try to make the chapter flow a bit more smoothly. But I will do my best to keep the chapter to what the poster wanted to happen. If you have a problem with that, tell me and I'll see what I can do.
EDIT 3: I won't tolerate /human/ vore. creature vore is fine. though.
EDIT 3.5: I'm expanding this to include Digimon vore. Any creature that is not intelligent is free to eat, though. Fish, deer, ect.
EDIT 4: Villans can vore characters, but I'd rather refrain from the heroes doing vore, ok? This is not an iron clad rule. It can be broken now and then. But I don't want to see a dozen chapters on vore in one line of the story, if you catch my drift. Fattening or muscle growth with some macro or microism thrown in is fine, though.
EDIT 5: I reserve the right to delete chapters that are either crudely written or absurdly short and only there because someone wants to control the next decisions made without contributing anything to the story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/859668-Digi-Mass